Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Ultimate Form of Deception!

4K views 55 replies 21 participants last post by  Guido-TheKillerPimp 
#1 ·
  • Uber X ping.
  • I accept and arrive a few minutes later.
  • Pax "Sarah" has a pitbull.
  • I begrudgingly drive them so as to not tempt deactivation due to possible "service dog" complaint.
  • drop off "Sarah" and beast.
  • Check my earnings tab and ride is classified as "Uber Pet."
  • WTF? I ALWAYS have Uber Pet turned off. Further, I ALWAYS carefully read every ping. It was labeled as UberX, NOT Uber Pet. 😡 Arrrrrgggghhhh!
  • So this is Uber's new method of screwing drivers. Disguising Uber Pet as UberX because EVERY 'effin driver has it turned off!
  • Cannot say it enough, F U Uber.
'EFFFFFFFF UUUUU!

#4 ·
yeah the dog thing is ridiculous..if you refuse for ANY reason it's at your own peril....during the driver shortage passangers started using uber pet because it said 4 passangers,they have since corrected that to 3. of course the original intention was once again manipulated by the customers to take advantage. now when they actually have a pet they dont use it once again because it's more expensive then a regular x. it's only like an additional 3 bucks lol..whatever

#12 ·
I threw a woman out recently, her two Pomeranians began barking and going insane when they spied pigeons flying past the window. I was reasonably certain service dogs would not behave in this way. "You can't cancel the ride once I'm already in the car, " she confidently declared. The next minute she was back on the curb.

#18 ·
Always have a plan to view them from a distance, then just bail on them without making contact, if they complain then you say you canceled because you felt tired or nauseous or needed the bathroom or some other excuse while saying you never say the person. Or say you drove to the spot and never saw them and you couldn’t stop so instead of risking a bad rating you just canceled and moved on. Always something about you never saw them and don’t make eye contact either if you have to pass them. Most of the time they aren’t paying attention to the cars so you can make a quick get away, though sometimes you can’t do that and you just have to do the ride and one star them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.