Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I have not. However it does take about 24 hours for your rating to propagate throughout the Uber system. Also, some pax do create new accounts when nobody will accept their pings any more. Just because you don鈥檛 believe something doesn鈥檛 mean it isn鈥檛 true.
K. Sure. Honestly, IDAF. 馃槓

Banned
Actually with Uber the only way to blacklist a passenger is to give them one star. This was verified a few years ago by my local greenlight hub manager who went all the way to the top of that department to get an answer.
Wrong.

The only way is to contact support and request to never be paired with them. 1 starring an account it is still possible to be paired again. I drive an XL where there aren鈥檛 many, but demand. I鈥檝e 1 starred groups dropping them off and gotten requests from that account at closing time.

Premium Member
Wrong.

The only way is to contact support and request to never be paired with them. 1 starring an account it is still possible to be paired again. I drive an XL where there aren鈥檛 many, but demand. I鈥檝e 1 starred groups dropping them off and gotten requests from that account at closing time.
Believe what you want. That鈥檚 what my GLH guy found out through his connections and I have been doing it for 3 years. Thousands of pax. I never see them again.

Banned
Believe what you want. That鈥檚 what my GLH guy found out through his connections and I have been doing it for 3 years. Thousands of pax. I never see them again.
Its not a belief, it鈥檚 a fact. Your 鈥淕LH GUY鈥 should he exist (not) was wrong. You. Are wrong鈥.dude鈥.lol

Premium Member
Which answer?
That I make more money than you? Yep, sure do. Now run along go play on the freeway.
Pretty sure one of the biggest crybabies about wanting tips for every junk ride you do makes more than I? You don't, unless you pull in more than $2200 weekly every week of your life. And if for some strange reason you do, whoop de shit do. Buy yourself a bargain batch of mint oreos.

Registered
Actually with Uber the only way to blacklist a passenger is to give them one star. This was verified a few years ago by my local greenlight hub manager who went all the way to the top of that department to get an answer.
Thanks for the insight!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts