Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I been looking around , and noticed how uberX fares range from different city. also some cities like Dallas have removed the $5 cancellation fee , which is BS.

how can L.A be one of the most expensive places to live in, yet the uberx rates aren't even at the top across board?

I really hope we get something out of from the strike Oct 16-18

I hope we can meet somewhere in the middle

.25 cents a minute, $ a mile 1.25 , $5.50 minimum fare and add a tip option.

this is nothing really . the passenger wont even notice this.

maybe for every pool we pick up, we get a $1-2 bonus for the trip.

im sure many of you have better ideas, but I would be content with this. also they need to stop hiring so many drivers.

any ideas?

·
Banned
919 Posts
i don't get how 2 days is going to make a major impact
More of a test. If we notice it has worked, more of a chance the next one will really be successful. I don't expect this one to be even close to what Dallas Black did as we have more drivers to deal with and not everyone knows about this strike. Let us see what happens. We have already made changes to uber on the ability of ACRO and such. Not everyone did it but it got under Uber's skin.

·
Banned
919 Posts
what is this ARCO you speak of
Accept, Cancel, Reason, Other.

Used a lot for keeping our acceptance rate up but cancelling undesirable rides made Uber change the way it is seen to riders as before they would get an acceptance and then cancel before it moved onto the next closest driver. Riders no longer see that it was skipped over. Many did get deactivated for 24 hours but seemed to be a huge mistake as it surged big time the next day. Drivers also learned not to use it to just pop a surge. I will still use it but now try to just watch rider app when it surges.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts