Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so somone suggested having a confrance call to discuss the national uber protest. Organizing this is going to be key and working together toward shared interests. Will use https://www.uberconference.com

To host our 1st call tmrw at 3pm eastern time.

I'll represent Raliegh/Durham I'm actually not the dumb **** I have made myself out to be on these forums.

We can vote for team leaders by the number of likes someone gets when they cast their vote for city leader in the comment section below.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll lead it. I'll go over suggestions on how to Orginze locally and where and when to do the local protest. We will discuss the best time, place for each market and get decide on a flyer design that can be posted around town..we can also get eachothers contact info so we can coordinate with news outlets and refrance one another if they ask about our alliance.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We can have up to 10 people join I will record and post online or here if I can. And thanks Discusted Driver you were always my favorite. Also are you coming to the Meetup tonight at Sheetz gas station at 6pm

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Count me in on the call --Houston.

I am the one who suggested a conference call for local leaders. Thank you, Lag Monkey for making it happen.

I have printed up 250 flyers I have begun posting in Starbucks in the Houston area.
There was a serviceman studying the flyer when I went in this morn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts