Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught a hell of a commuter ride from the city to Santa Clarita. I have the following options.

1.work local area that's expected to hit over 105 today.

2.deadmile to s.f. valley try to get a ride in to LA.

3.dead mile to LA hopefully catching last bit of surge. ETA 1hr of driving.

·
Premium Member
7,611 Posts
Take every single ping coming to your way, especially the ones by Six flags?there's good chance you grab one going south.after 10:30 I'd start worrying,

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, if you never post again, we'll know you picked up a questionable girl who got you hooked on meth!
I saw some hanging out the Walmart lol
Take every single ping coming to your way, especially the ones by Six flags?there's good chance you grab one going south.after 10:30 I'd start worrying,
Had the app on the whole time I was getting my grub on at McDonald. No pings. It was to hot for people to wait for rides lol...

·
Registered
966 Posts
I got a ride earlier to Santa Clarita from BH , taking someone to her dentist I'm sitting here waiting for her to come out as we agreed I'll take her back..not moving from the place until she'll come out..

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
If I was that far out, I would drive to the south valley, maybe get a ride into LA somewhere. Not worth the time to sit and wait in the heat. It will NOT surge up there.

·
Super Moderator
15,938 Posts
Caught a hell of a commuter ride from the city to Santa Clarita. I have the following options.

1.work local area that's expected to hit over 105 today.

2.deadmile to s.f. valley try to get a ride in to LA.

3.dead mile to LA hopefully catching last bit of surge. ETA 1hr of driving.
Hey, things could get worse, you might score a fare to Bakersfield....

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I was that far out, I would drive to the south valley, maybe get a ride into LA somewhere. Not worth the time to sit and wait in the heat. It will NOT surge up there.
I thought about that too, but decided to not gamble and just drove back. Managed to catch surge rides til about 2 when I started to get burnt out lol

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Well, if you never post again, we'll know you picked up a questionable girl who got you hooked on meth!
Oh he'll be driving alright. 3 days straight.

Reactions: iMakeTheMaps
1 - 20 of 22 Posts