Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this chart, UberX drivers, whether part- or full-time, make around $16 per hour (or, at least they did in Oct. 2014).

What about UberSelect? Do you, Select people use UberSelect Only, or UberSelext/UberX? If you divide your hours online in an average week by your weekly earnings (After Uber's cut, but not counting gas and other costs)--How much per hour do you usually make?

• Note that this question pertains to average earnings per hour online
    (Hours active divided by earnings). I obviously know that Uber doesn't pay hourly...
  • I'm sure some people have devised special strategies or found special honey-holes, but I'm still wondering about the average picture, when compared to UberX.

On that last note, many seem to work the DTLA and Westside area full-time for more fish. For those who do, If I work the valley, with sporadic hours, does that significantly decrease my average earning potential, in your opinion?

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
When it's all said and done you CAN make as much on X as select if you can work it right.

I do good on select mainly on weekends, went out tonight and dead miled 7 miles and got a ride to SNA and then went home after that. Netted 35 so I covered my time but week nights generally suck for select.

·
Registered
200 Posts
how the hell do they survey 101% of drivers in Boston??? FUber mathmatics for the fail...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
When it's all said and done you CAN make as much on X as select if you can work it right.

I do good on select mainly on weekends, went out tonight and dead miled 7 miles and got a ride to SNA and then went home after that. Netted 35 so I covered my time but week nights generally suck for select.
That probably took you an hour or so, right (35/hour)?
Do you feel like its still more than $16 average weeknights? What about weekdays/mornings and Sundays? I'm wondering what the average hourly earning would be if you were to drive on Select-only platform all the time.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
That probably took you an hour or so, right (35/hour)?
Do you feel like its still more than $16 average weeknights? What about weekdays/mornings and Sundays? I'm wondering what the average hourly earning would be if you were to drive on Select-only platform all the time.
sure is alot of questions?....hmmm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts