Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 friends that are stellar Uber drivers that I know called me a few minutes ago to inform me that they no longer can access the platform. New rules for Massachusetts got them done.

·
Registered
383 Posts
This is a bit worrying. I do this part time to pay bills while I go to school full time. And I'm not getting much money this month since school is closed

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
what are the new rules doing peopel in exactly?

Reactions: circle1

·
Banned
164 Posts
There are two reasons a driver gets deactivated from Uber.

First your car is not up to "par"

Now some might say I have a 2014 toyota camry hybrid with leather seats, how is that not up to "par"
As you know your pax expects 100% service 100% of the time, that is why they have chosen Uber. Incentives like free water,free mints, and phone chargers are expected at all times,and are rewarded with five stars, which should be every drivers goal.
When a pax is getting in and out the car holding the door open for them is not required but it helps ensure 100% service that is expected 100% of the time.
Helping a pax with their luggage to their door steps ensures the 100% satisfaction.
Remember every time a pax leaves your vehicle spray an air freshner preferably Glad clean linens. It gives the next pax the clean fresh environment that they expect from an Uber.

Second, your personal appearance.

When you decide to go online, look at your self in the mirror. A clean shaven ,well groomed driver is a delight that pax have come to expect and associate with the Uber brand.
Avoid wearing sweatpants, custom embroide an Polo shirt color black with Uber's logo, wear khakis and always keep your shirt tucked in, it ensure a professional environment.

Lastly if you smoke in your car ,dont, if you eat in your car,dont, if you have kids that you drive arround in your car, dont.

These simple steps will ensure your long and fruitful relationship with Uber while providing the best possible service that Uber pax have become accustomed to.

·
Banned
658 Posts

Now some might say I have a 2014 toyota camry hybrid with leather seats, how is that not up to "par"
As you know your pax expects 100% service 100% of the time, that is why they have chosen Uber. Incentives like free water,free mints, and phone chargers are expected at all times,and are rewarded with five stars, which should be every drivers goal.
When a pax is getting in and out the car holding the door open for them is not required but it helps ensure 100% service that is expected 100% of the time.
Helping a pax with their luggage to their door steps ensures the 100% satisfaction.
Remember every time a pax leaves your vehicle spray an air freshner preferably Glad clean linens. It gives the next pax the clean fresh environment that they expect from an Uber.

When you decide to go online, look at your self in the mirror. A clean shaven ,well groomed driver is a delight that pax have come to expect and associate with the Uber brand.
Avoid wearing sweatpants, custom embroide an Polo shirt color black with Uber's logo, wear khakis and always keep your shirt tucked in, it ensure a professional environment.

Lastly if you smoke in your car ,dont, if you eat in your car,dont, if you have kids that you drive arround in your car, dont.

These simple steps will ensure your long and fruitful relationship with Uber while providing the best possible service that Uber pax have become accustomed to.

are you for real? or trying to humor drivers in this awful season?

·
Registered
656 Posts

Now I know my problem. My Uber polo shirt is blue and not black.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts