Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I passed another Über sign up tent & now they've resorted to using ghetto handwritten signs. One says, "$100 sign up bonus" & the other says "Free Gas." hmmm

·
Registered
602 Posts
Today, I passed another Über sign up tent & now they've resorted to using ghetto handwritten signs. One says, "$100 sign up bonus" & the other says "Free Gas." hmmm
Nice! Looking like Uber is scraping the bottom on the driver pool barrel. It's another sign that the Uber business model is broken, because of their own self greed. The stench of death is getting stronger!

·
25,837 Posts
Where did you see it? Assuming that you are discussing Uber tents that are East-of-the-Water, I saw one at the Fairfax Village gasolene station (what is it, an Exxon?, I forget, now), but it had printed signs. Fairfax Village ain't no ghetto, mind you, but I have seen the Uber employees there, from time to time. I do not recall that I have ever seen an Uber tent around Pennsylvania at Minnesota, Pennsylvania at Branch, the 25th/Good Hope/Alabama Amoco, off King Avenue or Benning at East Capitol (did I miss any? There ain't as many gasolene stations in the City as there used to be, even East of the Water. There are still a bunch in Ward Five, where I live, but many of them elsewhere have come down)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
$100? What's next, a bar of soap and a wash cloth?

Cheap ass bastard's.

Reactions: Richard Cranium

·
25,837 Posts
Fairfax Village is in no ways a ghetto but Uber's handwritten signs are.....
That answers the question, it was at the Fairfax Village gasolene station, whatever brand it is. What happened, did Muffy and Brandon leave the printed signs at Universal North? Tsk, tsk, tsk; ONE STAR and a de-activation warning for each of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts