1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
199 Posts
How many times do we have to tell them !
Leave the briefcase full of cash IN the golf cart and walk back to the club house !
NOT ON THE GREEN !
Improper Lobbying !

correct. aka: Mar-A-Lago Palm Beach Rules

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe looks like he's thinking: WTF Planet Did I Land On???

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Anyone catch the "former strategist" part? When did Plouffe get fired or quit? Or was he promoted?

Yeah $90,000 was chump change. Shitheads. I bet Plouffe has dirt on Emanuel, since he was an Obama insider and Chicago simply slapped his wrist.

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts

It was Obama's Senior Advisor before he joined Uber !
In Chicago of all places !
RAHM EMANUEL was Obama's buddy ! David Plouffe went plop !
Certainly Obama's former senior advisor knew about Chicago's BRIBERY TAX !
Picture of David Plouffe below about to board Marine One when he worked for Obama.

Attachments

·
Banned
199 Posts
Anyone catch the "former strategist" part? When did Plouffe get fired or quit? Or was he promoted?

Yeah $90,000 was chump change. Shitheads. I bet Plouffe has dirt on Emanuel, since he was an Obama insider and Chicago simply slapped his wrist.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has hired former Obama adviser David Plouffe away from Uber to work on his social advocacy organization.
Plouffe, who was senior vice president of policy and strategy at Uber, will now join the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, where he will lead policy and advocacy effort, Zuckerberg said in a post (see below).

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/10/ubers-david-plouffe-to-join-chan-zuckerberg.html

David is an example of stepping in Sh*t and ending-up smelling like a Rose

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has hired former Obama adviser David Plouffe away from Uber to work on his social advocacy organization.
Plouffe, who was senior vice president of policy and strategy at Uber, will now join the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, where he will lead policy and advocacy effort, Zuckerberg said in a post (see below).

Well that's actually good news. Now Plouffe can ruin Facebook as well.
I hope he has a long career serial destroying my most hated corporations :)

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts

He got fired because he couldn't even handle corrupt Chicago Democrats as a previous Democrat Senior Advisor to former President Obama !
What good is he ?

Well that's actually good news. Now Plouffe can ruin Facebook as well.
I hope he has a long career serial destroying my most hated corporations :)
Ahhhhh . . . Facebook will never be ruined. They need the Facial Recognition photos to feed N.S.A
Data base.
( if you don't have a cellphone for us to spy on you with,one will be provided to you." Yes we scan !)

Attachments

·
Banned
199 Posts
It was Obama's Senior Advisor before he joined Uber !
In Chicago of all places !
RAHM EMANUEL was Obama's buddy ! David Plouffe went plop !
Certainly Obama's former senior advisor knew about Chicago's BRIBERY TAX !
Picture of David Plouffe below about to board Marine One when he worked for Obama.
\OY! the use of Exclamation Points is forbidden before noon EST

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts

David is an example of stepping in Sh*t and ending-up smelling like a Rose
Policy & Advocacy ?
Sounds like Pot Stirring Post to me.

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts

Maybe he's all out of strategy . . .

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts
That Said, I wish I had Plouffe's bank account
Perhaps it can be hacked . .
Get with Edward Snowden,hiding out for telling Americans the truth.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe looks like he's thinking: WTF Planet Did I Land On???
He's just wondering if he turned his Japanese sex robot off when he left the hotel room. They're up to some Really Weird stuff in Japan.
Drivers aren't all they're trying to replace ! Domo Arigato Mrs. Roboto.
Tell Shinzo it'll be o.k.
Once they perfect these things . . . it's lights out for the poor people. The Globalists will have no use at all for any of us.

Did I ever tell u I went to Mortons and got a $68 NY Strip Steak To Go. They included a real steak knife and fork wrapped in a linen napkin.
I felt like Vanderbilt on his Yacht
" Please Pass the Grey Poupon"
(Slather chicken breast in that mustard then roll in Italian bread crumbs & bake ! Best shake n bake recipe)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts
I had a lovely ribeye last night at Texas Roadhouse. $68 is too rich for my budget.
Outback will bring it out to my car if I don't feel like going in
Love the coconut shrimp and French onion soup with nice thick ribeye,few bottles of wine . . .cheese cake . . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts