Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can confirm this. After few emails with support they will pay you your 3.59 though. They hope you won't bother.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Can confirm this. After few emails with support they will pay you your 3.59 though. They hope you won't bother.
Lyft does the same thing with cancellation money and no show money. They hope you won't bother, unless you actually email them about it.

Very shady way of ripping off hard working drivers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Absolutely confirmed. You have to email which sucks. Also App is now defaulting to Uberpool so many people just request without realizing it and have this dumbfounded look when you say you are picking someone else up. I love taking my time with pool when I get it so that people can realize it's not the best option period.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Don't do Uber pool.
I agree just dont do the ****ing poop period.
P.s. Email response will be from INDIA with ZERO knowledge.
I swear they know nothing about this gig.
N we all know the mighty uber is taking american jobs and giving it to indians for a few bucks a day.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
Absolutely confirmed. You have to email which sucks. Also App is now defaulting to Uberpool so many people just request without realizing it and have this dumbfounded look when you say you are picking someone else up. I love taking my time with pool when I get it so that people can realize it's not the best option period.
I love rushing to a pool pickup to hope for the cancel fee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts