Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accepted uberpool with 3 pax go to the same location in downtown Boston 3 pax totally = $12

I Went back take my friend using uberx started the same pick up and went to the same drop off and the amount is $14 on uberx compared to $12 uberpool.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I try to tell people, the real POOL rides are X/XL passengers who travel as a group using UberX/XL and split the fare amongst themselves. Quite a few of them understand that it is cheaper this way to get to work or whatever destination instead of UberFOOL.

Even if there are 6 people that work @ the same job in Miami Beach from where I live, the pricing is as follows, $16.96 for UberFOOL, $24.88 for UberX, and $49.67 for UberXL.

If they took 2 UberXs or 1 UberXL, each person would split the fare and it should come to about half the price of UberFOOL, which is $8-$9. That is true carpooling.

Trust me, I have had passengers who do this like it is part of their religion. They don't use UberFOOL, don't have to worry about other pax making them late. They see way past the UberFOOL scam.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts