Uber Drivers Forum banner

Who will be willing to join us and decline all uberpool request?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all agree that UberPool is Bullshit. We all complain about it but do nothing at all. Its getting worse. Last week Uber took away the option to decline a second pick-up in the pool, now it just adds it automatically.
All of us should just decline all uberpool requests. Sooner or later uber will get the message and they'll do something about it. Yea, our rating will take a little hit, but it would be all of us. Uber cant de-activate ALL of us, so lets grow some balls and fight back.... NO UBERPOOL REQUEST.

·
Registered
366 Posts
We all agree that UberPool is Bullshit. We all complain about it but do nothing at all. Its getting worse. Last week Uber took away the option to decline a second pick-up in the pool, now it just adds it automatically.
All of us should just decline all uberpool requests. Sooner or later uber will get the message and they'll do something about it. Yea, our rating will take a little hit, but it would be all of us. Uber cant de-activate ALL of us, so lets grow some balls and fight back.... NO UBERPOOL REQUEST.
Guys welcome back NJdriver, MightyMouth, UberMike etc

·
Registered
828 Posts
Why would you boycott such wonderful company that you praise so much ah uber partner? Lol In taxi industry once tlc approve rate it's never go down .Get ready for another round of rate cuts this summer .In NYC everything going up , rent bill grocery but in ubereconomy we will lower rates so drivers make more money lol smh.Idiots believe this nonsense .I guess you can't fix stupid

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would you boycott such wonderful company that you praise so much ah uber partner? Lol In taxi industry once tlc approve rate it's never go down .Get ready for another round of rate cuts this summer .In NYC everything going up , rent bill grocery but in ubereconomy we will lower rates so drivers make more money lol smh.Idiots believe this nonsense .I guess you can't fix stupid
I agree with you on that. The dropping rates are ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Serious question. If pool pisses us all off why still drive for uber. Why not drive for gett. They are now paying same time and distance as uber. Only 10% commission and a tip option. Everything Juno is promising but they are already around. Best part is. No pool. If every driver switches over uber will get the point. Otherwise keep taking it on the chin.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Serious question. If pool pisses us all off why still drive for uber. Why not drive for gett. They are now paying same time and distance as uber. Only 10% commission and a tip option. Everything Juno is promising but they are already around. Best part is. No pool. If every driver switches over uber will get the point. Otherwise keep taking it on the chin.
Giving Gett a second chance. Had pretty much stopped driving when they required 60 rides/week.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ha
Gett actually lowered rates for pax as well. Imma check if my acct is still valid;im open to giving them another chance. I like that they had the decency to see their mistake and correct it

·
Premium Member
5,171 Posts
If everyone's rating goes down, it's irrelevant. You are just being compared to other drivers with equally lower ratings.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Who's forcing you to work for them?

·
Registered
290 Posts
You can request uber to take you of the uberpool option, i emailed them about being forced to take uberpool and that we shouldnt since we are independent contractors. They said im able to request to receive any uberpool. I did and they took me off.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I really hope you guys don't get your heart broken by Juno. "The industries saver"
Honestly I'm not sold on it.
And I heard for the shares they have requirements. 50 hours...90 trips. Who knows. Blah blah blah.

·
Banned
349 Posts
Your request to boycott uberpool shows that you have been driving a taxi far too long. You see folks, your like the prostitute that keeps complaining that her pimp is unfair. You sound like a B*tch lol. Think about it...JUNO HAS NO POOLING! and I keep emphasizing to ur dumb azzzes, WITH JUNO 50% OF THE FOUNDING SHARES GO TO US! take the pools get ur money AND ANYTIME YOU GET A JUNO REQUEST U FREAKIN ACCEPT! NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL OTHERS. Stop crying like a B*tch and take action and UBER WILL FALL.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Your request to boycott uberpool shows that you have been driving a taxi far too long. You see folks, your like the prostitute that keeps complaining that her pimp is unfair. You sound like a B*tch lol. Think about it...JUNO HAS NO POOLING! and I keep emphasizing to ur dumb azzzes, WITH JUNO 50% OF THE FOUNDING SHARES GO TO US! take the pools get ur money AND ANYTIME YOU GET A JUNO REQUEST U FREAKIN ACCEPT! NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL OTHERS. Stop crying like a B*tch and take action and UBER WILL FALL.
Guys. Please realize that unless Juno goes public those words are just sweet nothings being whispered into your ears. If and when (big if) they launch in other cities you will be splitting shares with hundreds of thousand of drivers. Then they have to go public. I don't know why you guys don't understand that. If they go belly up or bought out then your "shares" aren't worth anything. Uber which is estimated to be worth north of 50 billion will not go public for a very long time. Neither will lyft. And they created the industry and are profitable in most of their markets.

It's a nice gesture on their end. And I hope Juno really does care about drivers. Not just a PR stunt.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts