Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,943 Posts
So keeping it uber related... if you get hit by a falling satellite, while transporting pax... uber insurance applies?, and if so, do I still have to pay that 1,000 deductible?

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
So keeping it uber related... if you get hit by a falling satellite, while transporting pax... uber insurance applies?, and if so, do I still have to pay that 1,000 deductible?
It will be interesting to see how it is handled if someone does get hit. I read that the chances are vanishingly small but if the thing comes down in a densely populated area who will pay? My guess is that the Chinese will pay well and quickly. Good press if they do, very bad if they don't.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Space station may have alien life on it... It hacks Uber through your phone and even more Uber autonomous vehicles crash.

·
Premium Member
6,046 Posts
It will be interesting to see how it is handled if someone does get hit. I read that the chances are vanishingly small but if the thing comes down in a densely populated area who will pay? My guess is that the Chinese will pay well and quickly. Good press if they do, very bad if they don't.
It will probably land in the middle of nowhere and everybody will shrug their shoulders and carry on with their day. But if it lands in a downtown area, hoh boy; that will be a doozy
"Authorities" .. who are these nameless, mysterious people?
The man behind the curtain.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Space station may have alien life on it... It hacks Uber through your phone and even more Uber autonomous vehicles crash.
Science fiction and quantum effects. OK...lets discuss.

It will probably land in the middle of nowhere and everybody will shrug their shoulders and carry on with their day. But if it lands in a downtown area, hoh boy; that will be a doozy

The man behind the curtain.
Astro garbage.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Karl: Welcome back to the forum. You've been MIA for a while.
I am going to try to be a bit more circumspect. Elites still haven't a clue. Capitalism is definitely past its' best before date and Uber is the poster boy of the new digital rentier class. As always, ever increasing amounts of inequality are the norm in most western capitalists societies. The elites have released their pit bulls on all of us and we let them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts