Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
It's probably 10-20% undervalued by what Uber pays. But, that said, I'm doing it too (for now). Short-timers experience says many of the Eats trips are shorter, but not always. I think some people are just a bit lazy (especially in this heat wave lately), or have a kid they don't want to haul to a restaurant or something else going on at home which they can't leave. About 1/3 of the time, restaurants don't have the meal ready for pick up so there's a relatively brief delay while you wait for the food. It's all good -- we be in the service business, baby, and do what it takes to make customers happy!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here's one for you .. today the app says I get 1.3 Boost in Grants Pass this week... except I don't think Ubereats is in Grants Pass yet. Are they?!! I put a grants pass address into the ubereats website and no restuarants come up.

update. if i type in rogue river, oregon, it shows there is service in grants pass, but not in rogue river. but if i type in grants pass, no restaurants show up yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.