Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have it in Medford now. Are they making it available to all drivers or just some drivers? Is there an option to driver Ubereats only, or do you have to do both uberx and ubereats?

·
Registered
22 Posts
From what understand you can do it as a stand alone and in a 2 door car I was told. I do both. And all drivers should be able to sign up for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's probably 10-20% undervalued by what Uber pays. But, that said, I'm doing it too (for now). Short-timers experience says many of the Eats trips are shorter, but not always. I think some people are just a bit lazy (especially in this heat wave lately), or have a kid they don't want to haul to a restaurant or something else going on at home which they can't leave. About 1/3 of the time, restaurants don't have the meal ready for pick up so there's a relatively brief delay while you wait for the food. It's all good -- we be in the service business, baby, and do what it takes to make customers happy!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Make a separate Uber account for UberEATS. That way, you get the UberEATS promotions that the delivery option on Uber driving leaves out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here's one for you .. today the app says I get 1.3 Boost in Grants Pass this week... except I don't think Ubereats is in Grants Pass yet. Are they?!! I put a grants pass address into the ubereats website and no restuarants come up.

update. if i type in rogue river, oregon, it shows there is service in grants pass, but not in rogue river. but if i type in grants pass, no restaurants show up yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.