Uber Drivers Forum banner

UberEats totally dead?

654 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Lolinator 
#1 ·
Hello people,

I only drive for ubereats. Till last Monday, I was driving with set hours and making around 14/hr for last 4 months. But from tuesday the ping frequency has gone down really bad. NO TRIP AT ALL WHOLE DAY TUESDAY AND WEDNESSDAY. Thursday i got 2 trips in 9 hours. Today still from morning there is no trip.

I was putting off my background check until it expired on Wednessday and i submitted the document. They said it will take 5-7 days. But it disappeared on Thursday. Anyone know what may be causing this?

#2 ·
Hello people,

I only drive for ubereats. Till last Monday, I was driving with set hours and making around 14/hr for last 4 months. But from tuesday the ping frequency has gone down really bad. NO TRIP AT ALL WHOLE DAY TUESDAY AND WEDNESSDAY. Thursday i got 2 trips in 9 hours. Today still from morning there is no trip.

I was putting off my background check until it expired on Wednessday and i submitted the document. They said it will take 5-7 days. But it disappeared on Thursday. Anyone know what may be causing this?
depends on demand like x

best bet is to make a trip to green light hub

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.