Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cant complain about the pay of ubereats , i make good money on my bike in LA, just i dont know if its me that goes hard ,or its the pay thats great.
I make enough money to buy food,clothes... Etc
It's hard but i guess i am used to it, i have been biking and skating all my life, i hate cars.
Join me in the skreets of LA haha check out how i do on my YOUTUBE : LAfrenchBOY

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much is good money? and how many hours and miles are you spending from the time you walk out the door and hop on that bicycle until you get back home?
I work 6 hours a day , dinner time 4 days a week , not bad at all

Bigger question, how much is your rent and utilities, or do you live at home with family?
Haha i have no family, i wish . I make money from other sources, like photography etc . Rent is costly out here,you right

Not paying for gas helps. Glad it's working out for you.
Thanks dude lol aint easy tho but i make money from other sources

How much do you make an hour?
It depends sometimes less than 8 haha sometimes when its very busy like 20 bucks

·
Registered
337 Posts
At stands right now the business model won’t survive without figuring out how to take care of your drivers . I think they will figure it out in the very near future . Although not all drivers will be happy with it. Some will be shocked .

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roommate situation man, you know, i make money from other sources, i gradudated as a pro photographer and videomaker, i have no family i live and get by in LA by myslef in LA

·
Registered
600 Posts
At stands right now the business model won't survive without figuring out how to take care of your drivers . I think they will figure it out in the very near future . Although not all drivers will be happy with it. Some will be shocked .
Fellow South Florida Eats guy..You know something we don't know?

The best thing they could do is drop McDonald's. Besides that, I don't see there being an increase in pay. The only thing Uber ever does is find a way to make more money for themselves and make life difficult for drivers.

PS we would all make more money in South Florida if they weren't signing up new, unlicensed illegal drivers at the Hialeah Flea Markets every day. (This is not a joke for those who aren't familiar with SoFlo).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am on a break for now lol

Hell yeah

Lol yeah dude, me i cant complain, i dont care what people think

·
Registered
261 Posts
That and people are being cheap. For $3 I'll just stay at home and wait for a boost. Hell I will even give uber $3 not to drive today. Waisting my time.

These cheap bastards can keep their $3 and walk to McDonald's in the snow.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Super Bowl was probably my best day, but I don't keep detailed records like some folks do around here. Close to $150 in 8.5 hours, including $30 in cash tips, which never happens, especially the cash tip part. I felt UberRich for a minute there. The tips kept rolling in for a couple more days after that too from that day, so I know these fools know how to tip in app and cash when they feel like it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Its actually less than minimum wage haha, i am trolling with my post, i just do it for fun

1 - 20 of 32 Posts