Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here has done it? And, whether it does as good financially as driving?

The way I see it is I ride anyway for fun on the weekend, so why not get paid. It might also be nice if I can lower the wear-and-tear/gas costs out of the deliveries.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been doing UberEats on a bike in my city (Ottawa, Canada) 2 years (this is my 3rd year). I find its worth it for me. Although as ive been getting in better shape, doing more hours each year, the boost rates have been dropping. Its really only worth it from 5-9pm every day in my area (for me anyway), but its great exercise, and i still manage 20+$/hr (no insurance, no gas, no parking). But i know several guys in my area who stopped doing it, because during the rest of the day (or late at night) it pays very little.
Alright! That's what I wanted to hear! I completely understand that during certain times it would be slow, but I think that's to be expected. I'm stoked I can make money while on my bike! Do they give priority on customers/restaurants close by?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.