Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What i've been doing lately is take screen shots of from and to whenever i get something that's over 5 mile trips. In almost every single case, Uber logs me at 5. something miles when i actually did about 7-8 miles. I thought this was an accident from app or maybe it was my fault. I've tested this 4 times and in every single case Uber has told me i did 1-2 miles less than i actually did. I've disputed every single one of those trips and have had it corrected and gained 8-10 dollars per dispute.

I don't wanna make up conspiracies but if anyone can test this for yourself. just click the trip (if you had a long trip) enter from and to in a map and check to see if it matches up with what they are saying you did. What i hope to get out of this is for Uber to accurately display the correct miles driven so i don't have to spend time everyday disputing them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They calculate it base on the they route provide..So anything else they ignore it..

When I had a stack order..One going Uptown Manhattan and another going Downtown from the restaurant, which was closer. They made me do the Uptown one first and then go all the way Downtown..Oh course they calculated each trip as from the restaurant to the customer..Instead of the route I actually did... So I emailed them and they corrected it.

See pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Uber like to take more than they give, I had to go to the green light hub because they wasn't paying the boost zone fares that I earned. I backed off from doing Ubereats because it gets old sending in proof just to get the right pay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts