Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* your account is put on hold for abnormal speed, you must be using a vehicle *
So finally Uber decided to deactivate me too for a stupid reason, i signed up for a bicycle account and use my motorcycle, its not my fault they only have bicycle and car mode.
I called them they said they will reactivate me within 2 days but if i use again my motorcycle they will deactivate me for good. hahah
i don't know whats the big deal here, i am making customers happy with faster delivery time, so it should never be a problem, if it was a car i get it but from a bicycle to motorcycle nah
I dont know if grubhub and doordash will do the same to me if i sign as a bicyclist and use my motorcycle

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
i don't know whats the big deal here, i am making customers happy with faster delivery time, so it should never be a problem, if it was a car i get it but from a bicycle to motorcycle nah
With a motorcycle insurance, and increased liability come into play as the previous poster pointed out.

It's too bad you don't have a motorized bicycle which probably could have accounted for the speed. I'm curious how they would have responded to that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With a motorcycle insurance, and increased liability come into play as the previous poster pointed out.

It's too bad you don't have a motorized bicycle which probably could have accounted for the speed. I'm curious how they would have responded to that.
I told them i have an E bike too they said its a vehicule lol

Don't go over 20 on your motorcycle then
Its very hard, you just cant, cars will honk at you

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
I told them i have an E bike too they said its a vehicule lol

Its very hard, you just cant, cars will honk at you
Two questions:
Does your state define it as one, and if so at what speed.
Does Ubers terms of service define them as a vehicle and at what speed limit because if their terms of service don't mention it that's just a customer service rep talking out of their a$$ to mark your request resolved.

·
Registered
35 Posts
* your account is put on hold for abnormal speed, you must be using a vehicle *
So finally Uber decided to deactivate me too for a stupid reason, i signed up for a bicycle account and use my motorcycle, its not my fault they only have bicycle and car mode.
I called them they said they will reactivate me within 2 days but if i use again my motorcycle they will deactivate me for good. hahah
I dont know if grubhub and doordash will do the same to me if i sign as a bicyclist and use my motorcycle
hi mate what was the speed threshold that got u deactivated ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.