Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official: Uber's hot-box food delivery service has hit Dallas.

So how many of you have gone to orientation to convert your car into a mobile microwave and lunch truck, with no tip?

Finally, UberEATS has arrived in Dallas, delivering the best our city has to offer in 10 minutes or less.
Now, Monday-Friday 11am-2pm we will be bringing the dishes you crave most plus some you've always wanted to try, at the touch of a button.

To celebrate the arrival of UberEATS, we're kicking off the service Thursday, November 5th in #ThrowBackThursday style. We're partnering back up with three local hot spots: SMOKE, Café Momentum and The Rustic to bring you familiar flavor and free delivery!

GET THE JUICY DETAILS

GETTING STARTED
Ordering food through UberEATS is just like requesting a ride, using the same cashless payment method. Here's how it works:
Open the Uber app and tap

Enter your location within the delivery area and place order.
Track your delivery. Your meal will be curbside in minutes.
UberEATS is available in Downtown, Uptown and Oak Lawn, but we plan to expand soon. Check out coverage area here.

THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS

SMOKE
Grilled Hanger Steak Salad
Sliced grilled hanger steak on a bed of arugula dressed with pecan pesto, celery and zested lemon.
Best Foodie Spots in Dallas/Fort Worth by USA Today

AVAILABILITY
DALLAS THURSDAY

CAFE MOMENTUM
Grilled Cheese and Smoked Carrot Soup
Hickory smoked carrot soup paired with a specialty grilled cheese filled with housemade goat cheese and tomato jam.
2015 Best New Restaurant by Dallas Observer

AVAILABILITY
DALLAS THURSDAY

THE RUSTIC
The Rustic Burger
Signature burger topped with chopped house brisket, white cheddar, green chili, grilled white onion, and burger sauce. Served with chips.

AVAILABILITY
DALLAS THURSDAY

For more information, visit uber.com/eats
SHARE THE NEWS

Rather not receive daily UberEATS emails? Unsubscribe
Uber Technologies Inc.
1455 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103

·
Registered
377 Posts
No way am I hauling food, or anything else for that matter. It's getting to the point where I barely want to haul these self important entitled pricks around.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I tried food delivery before it's impossible to make money you well find yourself always waiting for the food to be prepared then you well get stuck in traffic because nobody is ordering food odd hours when no traffic

·
Banned
612 Posts
As a customer it doesn't sound appealing. If I am going the eat something good I will go the restaurant. Not stale food from the backseat of an Uber that someone vomited the back seat last weekend. GROSS.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I do well on food. Travel very little and the restaurants are really friendly. Under no circumstance would I EVER do it for Uber. To make money you have to stack orders. Plus I dont have to wash my car all the time. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts