Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Are any UberEATS drivers aware that Uber no longer pays compensation for excessive waiting periods at restaurants? UberEATS is starting to become a far less feasible job since they changed the payment method, and now have cut compensation.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Hi guys,

Are any UberEATS drivers aware that Uber no longer pays compensation for excessive waiting periods at restaurants? UberEATS is starting to become a far less feasible job since they changed the payment method, and now have cut compensation.
Hate to say it but picking up food that is ready to go when you walk in is a BONUS OR the restaurant is incredibly well organised but if your a well known franchise with 4o people in your shop standing around waiting to be served and 10 uber orders all arrive at the same time it doesn't matter how many people are serving behind the counter YOU HAVE TO WAIT , that's just logical , I read a lot of posts on here that are OMG poor me I'm so downtrodden and crapped upon , in this industry you have to treat it like a game of cards , occasionally you'll come up with a few aces in a row but when you get the joker be nice to the person behind the counter because they have to deal with a lot of stuff going on, I had this happen last night and took about 15 minutes to get it all sorted ( seems like a long time ) but sometimes we just have to suck it up its the nature of what we do.
If you are still not happy .............
You have the restaurants number
you could call them to tell them your on the way
but this won't change their predicament will it.
Thanks for understanding
Signed by a very observant Uber Eats Driver BG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts