Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber putting their drivers' lives at risk for $0.85/mile by offering free rides to passengers from downtown Dallas during last night incident. That's the last straw for me. I'm done with Uber. If people still drive for Uber after this incident they have no respect for themselves.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Uber putting their drivers' lives at risk for $0.85/mile by offering free rides to passengers from downtown Dallas during last night incident. That's the last straw for me. I'm done with Uber. If people still drive for Uber after this incident they have no respect for themselves.
I tweeted Uber DFW & Uber with same sentiment. Why were they not diverting drivers away from downtown? Easy to text to drivers or message in app to stay away.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I contacted and UberDallas right when this happened and was shocked they had no clue. After I called my buddy up in San Fran Operations office and was dissappointed to find out they have no emergency plan. I was highly encourage to safely provide transportation out of Downtown.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Cheap publicity stunt, obviously they benefit
Greatly from that and they get all the credit and not the drivers that r putting themselves at risk.
UBER, If u at least don't care about me. I have a family that I am supporting and that's why I am out there hustling at night. Would you take care of them if something happens to me? Because I don't think a 3 and a 5 years old is gonna start driving now to feed your greed to grow this business :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts