Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
That was solid SEAL Team 5 - you come up with that off the top of your head? '03 Tigers still resonates here.

2008 Lions (0-16) too.
I'm a die hard Arizona Cardinal fan, but I secretly love the Lions. Barry Saunders, the most unbelievable running back to watch got me hooked on the Lions. That's why I didn't want to bring up the Lions. Hey, but look what Cleveland just did. The city's 1st championship since '64. Are Lions, Tigers and Cubs next? Oh my!

·
Registered
56 Posts
1) '76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2) '15 Philadelphia 76ers
3) '96 Boston Celtics
4) '03 Detroit Tigers
5) '82 Cleveland Cavaliers
6) '90 New England Patriots

My mistake, when I just saw Uber Conference my mind automatically thought of the worst teams in the history of sports all in one conference.
Wait shouldn't the Magic be in there for the year after Shaq left? :)

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Wait shouldn't the Magic be in there for the year after Shaq left? :)
Because Orlando is only a stone's throw from "The Happiest Place on Earth". My Lord, I mean they are called the Orlando Magic for The Magic Kingdom at Disney World. Now what chance would I have with Cinderella if I put the Magic on a list of the worst teams in sports history?

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
My 2 fave teams are StL Cardinals and whoever plays the Cubs.

(Completely Useless By September)
Yea, Cards having a hard time this year. But the Cardnials are one of the best organizations in MLB. Since you are not a big Cubs fan, I take it that Steve Bartman is your favorite non-roster player.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Because Orlando is only a stone's throw from "The Happiest Place on Earth". My Lord, I mean they are called the Orlando Magic for The Magic Kingdom at Disney World. Now what chance would I have with Cinderella if I put the Magic on a list of the worst teams in sports history?
Good point, i heard "Cindy" is a giant Magic fan, though she was unsuccessful in getting Dwight Howard to stay. I was stationed in Cocoa Beach back in the 90's when Shaq was drafted and then left, talk about letting the air out of a balloon, it was an awful time for Orlando sports.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Good point, i heard "Cindy" is a giant Magic fan, though she was unsuccessful in getting Dwight Howard to stay. I was stationed in Cocoa Beach back in the 90's when Shaq was drafted and then left, talk about letting the air out of a balloon, it was an awful time for Orlando sports.
I went to Cocoa Beach once and freaked out. You guys actually have a road called I Dream of Genie Ln. Remember in the 60's Barbara Eden was one of the 1st women on TV to show her stomach. And what a stomach that was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts