Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As one of our top uberX driver-partners, we would love for you to be part of uberASSIST, a new level of service coming to your city. uberASSIST partners are trained to help riders who may be in need of additional service. This may range from those with disabilities, to those with special needs, to the elderly.
RATESuberASSIST rates will be the same as uberX.

MORE TRIPS
By becoming an uberASSIST partner, you open up your business to more riders. With uberASSIST as an extra option, you may see more trips in your area.
HOW TO GET STARTED
  • Watch the below training video.
  • Complete a short online course testing the knowledge you've learned in the video.
  • Please complete the course by August 13, 2015.

TAKE THE UBERASSIST COURSE

Only top-rated partners who received this email are eligible to for uberASSIST training.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
It's been discussed in depth in the LA forum.

It's not worth it, and will lead to getting more pings 20-30 minutes away. Basically it's a shitty attempt for Uber to say that they're ADA compliant to avoid backlash and lawsuits.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Wtf are mods?
Ocbob you're my favorite up member mostly due to the avatar
Moderators. They lock up threads that go way off topic, move topics if in the wrong area, spam bots post deleted, etc. They can can your ass over items such as racism, spamming, trolling, hate your avatar, etc. I chose one based on I know some mods like 80 work out dudes with big cats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts