Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coworker told me that Uber now picks up at the airport, being a driver I was surprised.

I went into the rider app, try to select a ride at the airport, it tells you to choose XL or Select to get uber at the airport.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know the guy he got a ride from was surprised, said he didn't know they could pickup either so this might be something they snuck in?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got uber from airport once , but it was a uber select whit commercial plat and insurance and had a special airport pick up sticker or something

·
Registered
36 Posts
I gat uber support help person whit me on line one and looks like you are correct . So you need to have Sky harbor badge ,that's all I got so fare this support guys are not much of a help if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Uber recommends you pick XL or Select to keep business up. UberX is not offline at the airport. You need to become commercially certified to be eligible for airport pickups which includes security clearance, drug test, ADOT test, defensive driving course and all of the certifications for the vehicles including commercial insurance, weights and measures, airport feeds, and commercial reg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts