Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,347 Posts
Does anyone have information on expected net income after driving 100+ hrs on Uber X and Uber plus? I'm also unsure if there is enough 100 hours worth of work on the plus platform alone, so I'm wondering if anyone has ever attempted.

Just curious if anyone has any experience working 90/100 hours a week. I don't have a prescription for adderall, however, my friend does and I could steal a couple ;)

ALSO: I'm new to the forum, I've been creeping for a few days now, and I mean creeping.
I see no one of the players here could pass out a number So I will.

I drove 102 hours my first 2 weeks and made $1890.22 with Uber X working the hours I wanted.

I also made $160.76 in 12 hours yesterday. There's money out there if you can handle the bullshit.

I use the word "bullshit" lightly. I don't have the same negative opinions or attitudes as some of the players here.

· Registered
1,347 Posts
No. I don't have the car for that change in class.
Thank you... Have you ever wondered what you could pull on Uberplus/uberselect?
Yesterday was 12 hours and 165 miles. It also included a 30,000 mile check up for $343.00 from the dealer.
How many miles did you drive the first two weeks and yesterday?
A lot of dead miles in SW suburbs and 5 short trips home from the store. The 1st rider must have gotten me out there from Brookfield/Lyons. Wound up around 230pm at rt 83 and 75th. One of these days I'm going to work Waukeegan so I can meet this woman I have been texting with since March. We met at an online dating site. I've met 35 women so far this year. To one to U2. Another to Van Halen. Had coffe at the Chicago Hilton. Ice cream at the Brown Cow. Lou Malniatti's Pizza. Drinks at private clubs like the Sky Room.

I'm having another great year...

· Registered
1,347 Posts
Is that before or after Uber's cut?
After. That is taken directly from the Checks I receive

Ok, How long ago, before or after Uber's %20, how many miles and the 102 was actual driving time or hours online?
The hours used was in my weekly reports.

If I could post my spreadsheet, you will see the expenses, income, mileage, Deduction at .575 per mile, Total income from all sources, tax I paid, taxable income estimate after deduction. Social Security Payment. (using 2014 rules)

This was my total expense output or cost to operate for the 1st 226 days and I have 411 miles left in the tank. $1303.38 includes everything, 1Q insurance, interest...

BUT no tread wear or depreciation estimate. 30k mile check up was 343. I'm using 5.7 gallons of gas per day

All I do is plug in the income and expense and the formula takes over. The only mistake can be putting in the wrong number.

· Registered
1,347 Posts
18% social security. How about 18% less any refund due.

The spreadsheet also works as my check book and debt payment schedule based on expected income that is a daily average since Jan. 1.
Card payoff date is Oct. 29th. Car payoff is 42 weeks.

It used to be the amount of cash I have on hand or can get to to bond my GF out of county.

I'm more in a hole than on a ball. Credit card debt, a loan, and car. Car payment isn't included.
Living stuff, the car and a new type of loan to increase my credit score above 750 by Jan.1

It's always a work in progress. Was getting spendable cash everyday. Now I have to wait 7 days for spendable cash.
Something comes up and I play with it.

I miss the pizza delivery cash. I do. I really do.
On any given day I had 350 in cash with me.
Now I'm lucky to reach 150. Winter is be good for food delivery may even have bankable cash.
Last cash deposit was $140.00.

I started when I have 5 credit card payment every month 2 years ago and it's still evolving...

Solid idea to track your situation. There's a happy place for everyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.