Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from 25th Jan 2016 , uber will remove the flat fare system for airports trips, is it good for us?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Bad for short distance and good for long distance. From Hammersmith to Heathrow is £30 . 11 miles far £13.75 distance +£4 time +£2.50 base fare =£20.25

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Come on guys...at least it's sorta plus innit. Knowing them they will now probably make everything else flat rate lool

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Uber is always trying so hard to save money for pax I think most of them will save money now on some journeys more than 40% like the ones who live in Chiswick or Hammersmith

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do but not this one.

Now tell me which SOB were they getting feedback from? Which driver ever thought that would be a good idea? Now at least the que at Heathrow gonna be lower
so basically, uber said listened to our feedback is a lie, they listened airports nearby residents complained , not us

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Uber don't like all these drivers at airport anyway they have plenty of drivers there. They would rather have us driving around London so 100% jobs would be covered.

·
Registered
76 Posts
When will the following get heard?

1: pax able to tip us through the system
2: going home button
3: numbered queue system at airports
4: and finally stop fookin recruiting more drivers

UBER please shed some light on these very important points which have been promised by you over and over again but still no light at the end of the tunnel with any of them.

Thanks and "Hope This Gets Read"

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Uber don't like all these drivers at airport anyway they have plenty of drivers there. They would rather have us driving around London so 100% jobs would be covered.
if uber don't like airport crowded, there is very very simple way to sovle it. just show driver's queue in the system, if they do this, the first 5 drivers maybe wait, the 6-20 will be think about it may be half of the will leave and after 20 nobody will wait! uber claiming they are working on it and I don't think so, such easy job take uber app developers half hour only

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
i saw all
of this coming sold the car over 4 months ago
there is still time do something else it will only get worse they are still dishing out 600 pco every week there are now almost 1 ph driver per 86 people in london factor in most dont use minicabs and children etc
cuddos to all the drivers that have left in the past 6 months uber has now completley stopped being a viable source of income or a single source of income it is truely dead
and airport runs used to be great with uber 20 min wait 40-50£ job i used to earn 1500£ only on airport jobs

1 - 20 of 31 Posts