Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Email them again from the beginning , go on the trip history and do didn't begin or end trip correctly and then write in that u had network issues and u couldn't start the trip and u asked the passenger to rebook another car but the passenger didn't want to leave ur car, u didn't want to get into a confrontation with the customer so u carried on the trip hoping the network issue would be sorted but it didn't get sorted till u got to the drop address, then put in the pick up and drop address and the route u took. Do this again and hopefully someone else will read the email and not look back at the previous email, I really think u should do this and I think it will work because they do not check previous emails unless it's got the same ref .
Hi dubs, I think I will let this one go. But if something like this happens again in future, I would know what to expect for being honest.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.