Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the address to the Uber office in Atlanta. I was recently deactivated for having a status rating of less than 4.7 however my most recent driver status that I received from Uber is 4.85. But they are still requiring me to take this class. I want to go to their office and discuss this but they will not respond to my emails requesting the Atlanta address. Does anyone know the address for the Atlanta Uber office?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It's all a scam. That's also the reward you get for doing late night pickups. You will do runs at bar close but it will cost you your rating. Don't do bar close runs!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Does anyone know the address to the Uber office in Atlanta. I was recently deactivated for having a status rating of less than 4.7 however my most recent driver status that I received from Uber is 4.85. But they are still requiring me to take this class. I want to go to their office and discuss this but they will not respond to my emails requesting the Atlanta address. Does anyone know the address for the Atlanta Uber office?
So your upset that you won't be able to make 78 cents a mile?
Okay, I get it now this a joke. Ashton are you typing this?? You always get me!

·
Registered
360 Posts
So your upset that you won't be able to make 78 cents a mile?
Okay, I get it now this a joke. Ashton are you typing this?? You always get me!
Dude lighten up. Just because you can't imagine doing it doesn't mean those who do deserves snark.

Er . . . Perhaps I'll employ your communication style:

Maybe you're name should really be UberBlackPu$$y for not figuring out how to make it work.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Dude lighten up. Just because you can't imagine doing it doesn't mean those who do deserves snark.

Maybe you're name should really be UberBlackPu$$y for not figuring out how to make it work.
Your delirious"..

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
How is it that all the new drivers in Atlanta know how to "make it work" for 78cents per mile?
My theory:
It is the "honeymoon"! for new drivers.
Uber gives them best fares to addict them to the gig :)
Until they are so bullish and thinking they cracked the code, they will be swept away to the pile of all veteran drivers.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
How is it that all the new drivers in Atlanta know how to "make it work" for 78cents per mile?
Lol. All the effort & work they put into trying to make uber work for Them at 78 cents they could be working a normal job. You shouldn't need to use your brain to drive for uber & the fact that they are, goes to show how delusional
they are

·
Registered
1 Posts
try 1425 ellsworth ind blvd nw

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Does anyone know the address to the Uber office in Atlanta. I was recently deactivated for having a status rating of less than 4.7 however my most recent driver status that I received from Uber is 4.85.
but is 4.85 your overal rating? its your last 100 that gets you deactivated,not overall. Ask me how i know......

mathematically i cant see how 78/cents could except udner extreme circumstances, like having a free car, getting free gas...... otherwise if you do surge only, at 2.0x min, then yes, it can work. but 78/cents regular rate? no way

I'd like to see some weekly numbers so I know what "making it work" on UberX looks like nowadays.
you'll see thousands of miles and hundreds of hours spent achieving very very very minimal profit. I'm talking 1 or 2cents profit a mile MAX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts