Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I first signed up, they said that Vegas was full and then two weeks later they let me in. I began to notice that the offers were not lower than $9. Granted as I cleared the "bonus" face, the number started to look a little bit closer to what Uber was doing however the bundles paid a lot more than what Uber was offering. I don't know about you guys but running up and down somebody's steers who lives at the third floor with no elevator with a gang of cases of water and cases of soda for under five bucks was starting to mess with my self image
Last year I started with UE. After 2 months of dropping off food, I started to receive Walmart orders. I would get several small orders, 90 minute drive time for $80. The grocery drop offers were $20, then went down to $15, then $12, then $9, then down to $5 for the same type drop off. It was July and the beginning of August and HOT (117). I did my last 3rd floor full on grocery/water drop off while the husband and wife customer watched me climb those stairs 4 times. No tip. I was just turning 65. Shortly after that, I started Uber driver. That was the last straw with those walmart orders.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts