Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm a new driver in LA area and wanted to know what's the deal with the $100 bonus that I saw on my application when you go to a uber vehicle inspection site to get your free inspection. Hollywood and Burbank area inspections popped up for me but I ended up going to one in Glendale that they had that week. Will I still qualify for the $100 bonus?

And for those who have received the bonus or know about it, what are the criterias? Can't find info on it now that my account is activated. Thanks!

·
Banned
388 Posts
Hello all!

I'm a new driver in LA area and wanted to know what's the deal with the $100 bonus that I saw on my application when you go to a uber vehicle inspection site to get your free inspection. Hollywood and Burbank area inspections popped up for me but I ended up going to one in Glendale that they had that week. Will I still qualify for the $100 bonus?

And for those who have received the bonus or know about it, what are the criterias? Can't find info on it now that my account is activated. Thanks!
Never heard off that but if that's you in your avatar let's go have some coffee and I'll tell you all about uber ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yes! the bonus $100 for getting your vehicle inspected by them is given to you on your first pay statement. That's how mine went... If you don't see it send Uber a email, perhaps they forgot or perhaps they're just being Uber... Hmm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got the $100 for going to the Burbank inspection station. Literally took 5 minutes.

They checked my lights, blinkers, and wipers. Passed me instantly. Within 30 seconds of signing up, logging into the app,and putting in my bank account info for direct deposit I got my ping from my first passenger--a guy at the Uber inspection lot needing a ride home! Oh how funny life worms out sometimes. Dude was a driver with 3,000+ rides under his belt and gave me some tips the whole way home. I got my $100 my first paycheck from Uber.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the response guys! Glad to know my avatar has sparked such an interesting conversation. If you guys see me on the road; honk, wave, flash your lights and we can grab a coffee! Uber on ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
How many trips did you take to get that bonus? I just signed up on Fri, took a couple trips on Sunday but haven't seen anything about my bonus yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How many trips did you take to get that bonus? I just signed up on Fri, took a couple trips on Sunday but haven't seen anything about my bonus yet.
10 rides in the Los Angeles market. Did vehicle inspection in glendale at uber location.

Didn't show up right away on pay statement this morning. Check again in the afternoon and it was there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts