Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mind explaining why you have Travis listed there?
He is listed on the Board of Directors. Yes, he is still an *******, but if you go to the list of people who follow him, the threads should show up in their feed.

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
Mind explaining why you have Travis listed there?
Let's not find fault in what is obviously an attempt to have our voice heard. Anyone with a brain realizes that azz is a major stock holder and still a key player. If you don't want to participate I'm sure most of us that would like to would appreciate no BS from the peanut gallery on this matter.....

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Ive been Tweeting my disgust for both Uber and Lyft for a while as well as “educating” pax. Seriously, go on Twitter and search UBER AUX or UBER POOL and the results will make you sick.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
If I thought it would actually make a difference I would join in, unfortunately the people at the top don't give a damn about us they're making the big big big bucks and they're not about to stand up for anybody but themselves.

The only chance we have is to start a write-in campaign to Governor Murphy.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If feel that we might as well use myspace. As the public don't care about drivers. They care about How can They get home in a nice car and pay cheaper than a bus.
You underestimate the power that perception has. Twitter is still a huge platform that people care how they are perceived. This is not so much for the Pax, as it is for the executive team and key board members to see.

I have done the research and cross referenced and verified each persons account. The information is there for you to use, or not to. My suggestion would be to take time to use the information that is provided for you.

If I thought it would actually make a difference I would join in, unfortunately the people at the top don't give a damn about us they're making the big big big bucks and they're not about to stand up for anybody but themselves.

The only chance we have is to start a write-in campaign to Governor Murphy.
This is not just NJ related. And you never know who will actually see what. Take the time and do it. If anything, you can say that you did something.

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
More than facebook. Huge median to get a message out.
That's 'medium'.

If feel that we might as well use myspace. As the public don't care about drivers. They care about How can They get home in a nice car and pay cheaper than a bus.
Exactly! Precisely why we will never get the support that we need because all these snowflake millennials hear when they hear "driver rates" are "I'm gonna have to pay more".

And in this generation of birthright entitlement to everything you want at someone else's forced expense because, somehow or another, your ancestors were the "victims" of some form of "oppression" or "white privilege," that just simply will not do.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
You underestimate the power that perception has. Twitter is still a huge platform that people care how they are perceived. This is not so much for the Pax, as it is for the executive team and key board members to see.

I have done the research and cross referenced and verified each persons account. The information is there for you to use, or not to. My suggestion would be to take time to use the information that is provided for you.

This is not just NJ related. And you never know who will actually see what. Take the time and do it. If anything, you can say that you did something.
How about a petition with thousands of signatures on it? Screwing around with Facebook and Twitter is just a waste of time. The only thing that's going to change Uber is legislation at the state level.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about a petition with thousands of signatures on it? Screwing around with Facebook and Twitter is just a waste of time. The only thing that's going to change Uber is legislation at the state level.
In the process of writing one up. It will go in conjunction with this.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
In the process of writing one up. It will go in conjunction with this.
if every rideshare driver in New Jersey could get a few passengers a day to sign the petition there would be tens of thousands of names listed in very short time. I believe many passengers would go along with it for their own personal safety and assurance that Uber was looking out for their best interest. What we need is a master list of rideshare drivers throughout the state.

Problem is how do we get the petition in the Uber drivers hands.

·
Registered
814 Posts
if every rideshare driver in New Jersey could get a few passengers a day to sign the petition there would be tens of thousands of names listed in very short time. I believe many passengers would go along with it for their own personal safety and assurance that Uber was looking out for their best interest. What we need is a master list of rideshare drivers throughout the state.

Problem is how do we get the petition in the Uber drivers hands.
That's a pipe dream. Just think about it.. there are a lot of pax that truly appreciate this service... as a matter fact if it wasn't for drivers taking me to doctors appointments twice a week paid by my health insurance after a back injury, I don't know what I would be today. So my rating is 5⭐. Because I appreciate those drivers. And that's years before I started driving myself. But in reality just from my group of friends of drivers made a $1 per trip and rides to anywhere let's say cost only $5. They would have a parade to celebrate this amazing company called LiFtuber. I feel like if I put a sign in my car " tips are welcomed, I'm homeless and my car is my home". I would get a response like" ohhh that's terrible... but do you think you can lower the heat a little bit, I'm hot! Do you have any water?"????? facts!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.