Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your in the burbs, and chasing a boost. . You won't find a fare to the city.

If your on a guarantee, you will soon be in the city. .

If you think your going to get 1 starred, you will, no use in trying to build rapport. . . .

There is no hiding on a guarantee, you will be found. . .

If your on your way to a Walmart or grocery store, you will have to pop the trunk and possibly assist. . .

If you on the way to a storage facility, it will be a round trip, consider ending the trip. . .

If you have an Uber X pickup, be prepared for multiple people and stops. . .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One job today, 4 stops. . . Pax chewing tobacco burning my nose. . . P/u pax pay check. . . Charge pax phone. . . Next stop currency exchange. . . Help pax change destination. . . Next stop liqueur store. . . Final stop. . .back destination. . .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Listening to pax spit in cup the whole time. . . I've dipped before. . . But Stull nerve racking. . .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other pax, p/u meds through drive through. . . Order too big for drive through. . . I park go in and run to back to go to pharm. . Drop off later in s. Barrington. . . 0 tip. . . . Jus sayin'

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Listening to pax spit in cup the whole time. . . I've dipped before. . . But Stull nerve racking. . .
You do NOT have to accommodate pax doing this. Same with smoking, vaping or open containers. A simple, "I really wish you wouldn't do that in my car, if we spill it's a real hassle for me. I'll pull over for a sec so you can dump it out. Thanks guy!"
No need to be passive aggressive. Firm, polite, professional. Your car your rulz, no explanations necessary. We've already trained most of the riders for you on this. You're welcome!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If your in the burbs, and chasing a boost. . You won't find a fare to the city.

If your on a guarantee, you will soon be in the city. .

If you think your going to get 1 starred, you will, no use in trying to build rapport. . . .

There is no hiding on a guarantee, you will be found. . .

If your on your way to a Walmart or grocery store, you will have to pop the trunk and possibly assist. . .

If you on the way to a storage facility, it will be a round trip, consider ending the trip. . .

If you have an Uber X pickup, be prepared for multiple people and stops. . .
No storage facilities! Uber not Uhaul! CANCEL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Is this bad?

I picked up this high as a kite woman and she said we had to pick up her boyfriend. After we picked him up she was crawling all over him trying to suck face and he was fighting her off. He says to stop by another address and he'll run in and get something. While he's inside she starts caressing my ears and then rubbing my chest and I'm about to say something when her boyfriend opens the car door and admonishes her. He gives me a $5 tip and says how sorry he is.

My only thought is I wish he had stayed away longer because I enjoyed it way too much.

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
PU or Drop off's from State, Dearborn and Lasalle 800-1200 North may be hazardous to your health and rating's

·
Premium Member
13,238 Posts
Indytd, I've had women in the back caress my hair before. It was oddly nice but I was grateful they were a short trip. Who knows what they might claim.

Anyone with dip, vape (I call those devices "dorksnorkles") cigs, whatever, I just tell them I don't allow that in my car, and that they can dump it, or call another car. No exceptions.

Bossr, I have experienced a ride to a storage facility which was a one way trip. Picked up a guy from a grocery store, and turns out he's living in his RV which is in the storage building.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Indytd, I've had women in the back caress my hair before. It was oddly nice but I was grateful they were a short trip. Who knows what they might claim.

Anyone with dip, vape (I call those devices "dorksnorkles") cigs, whatever, I just tell them I don't allow that in my car, and that they can dump it, or call another car. No exceptions.

Bossr, I have experienced a ride to a storage facility which was a one way trip. Picked up a guy from a grocery store, and turns out he's living in his RV which is in the storage building.
Lmao. This was a long running skit on one of the comedy sitcoms but I can't remember which one. Divorcing dude, camping in his storage locker. Propane grill, lights the whole deal. His buddies would stop by, hang out and drink beer. Funny as hell.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
True story: last year in November I am on my way to pick a rider in Logan Square. When I arrived I saw a girl standing with a rolled mattress (single). She wanted me to put it on the top of my Jeep. Trying hard to keep my cool I told her to call " Two men and a truck" and left..., :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts