Uber Drivers Forum banner

Uber support "understands"

311 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  UberwhoIaM 
#1 · (Edited)
7 times with these geniuses today... 4 re: direction/duration glitch that has not displayed since Monday (working now)
Twice to get XL rate for 5 people on an X requested trip.
The 7th call was for THIS:
Last trip of the night... Red Bank (1.5x surge) to 2 stops in Middletown... 5 people get in (support call #6 for XL adjustment).
I get to first stop and all 5 decide to get out (no stop 2).
PAX cancels via her app...trip becomes a "cancel"... my $13.33 gets adjusted to $19.01 for XL.
I don't get a trip credited towards this weekends joke of a quest.
Support "understands", but explains a canceled trip will not count towards my quest.
I reiterate that it was a 2 stop trip that ended at stop 1.
It was obviously a trip...it generated $19.01.
No, the pax canceled...this will not count as a trip.
The pax canceled only the second stop...the trip was completed, I explained.
Product Font Material property Screenshot Number

"I UNDERSTAND"... but it's not a trip... clearly he did not have a clue!
Buy "HIGH"... sell "LOW" !

See less See more
#2 ·
7 times with these geniuses today... 4 re: direction/duration glitch that has not displayed since Monday (working now)
Twice to get XL rate for 5 people on an X requested trip.
The 7th call was for THIS:
Last trip of the night... Red Bank (1.5x surge) to 2 stops in Middletown... 5 people get in (support call #6 for XL adjustment).
I get to first stop and all 5 decide to get out (no stop 2).
PAX cancels via her app...trip becomes a "cancel"... my $13.33 gets adjusted to $19.01 for XL.
I don't get a trip credited towards this weekends joke of a quest.
Support "understands", but explains a canceled trip will not count towards my quest.
I reiterate that it was a 2 stop trip that ended at stop 1.
It was obviously a trip...it generated $19.01.
No, the pax canceled...this will not count as a trip.
The pax canceled only the second stop...the trip was completed, I explained.
View attachment 319442
"I UNDERSTAND"... but it's not a trip... clearly he did not have a clue!
Buy "HIGH"... sell "LOW" !
Man don't EVER waste your time with support, I don't know if you are aware but all they can do is give you a $3 fee for your inconvenience, they don't have the power to do anything above that, in that case they have to escalate it to another department, who then has to escalate it to another department. And it never ends, don't bother, bend over take it, and keep hustling, your time is $$$, even if you eventually get some sort of compensation you will be mentally exhausted, frustrated and lost time you could be doing other productive things.
Don't waste your time move on. ?

#3 ·
Man don't EVER waste your time with support, I don't know if you are aware but all they can do is give you a $3 fee for your inconvenience, they don't have the power to do anything above that, in that case they have to escalate it to another department, who then has to escalate it to another department. And it never ends, don't bother, bend over take it, and keep hustling, your time is $$$, even if you eventually get some sort of compensation you will be mentally exhausted, frustrated and lost time you could be doing other productive things.
Don't waste your time move on. ?
I have to agree with this. At the max I would attempt one email if it is less a certain $ amount your time and sanity is worth more

#4 ·
I can't refute the obvious end results on most "support" requests....BUT
After my 4th complaint about duration/direction not showing in my app, it was working again.
The "canceled" trip is beating a dead horse... you can't fix stupid.
My latest pet peeve that REQUIRES a call to support involves X rides for more than 4 people.
We used to be able to change X to XL in the app...took about 20 seconds.
Now we hit help/adjust fare/too many riders... and the only option is 8... valid reason to cancel.
We can only have an X trip changed to an XL trip via support.
Had to do it 3 times Friday and 1 time tonight....takes about 15 minutes each time... total BS.
Tonights ride was adjusted 2 bucks for a 7 mile ride @ 1.4x with 25 mins wait (Wawa stop...I was OK with it...I needed a double espresso).
I had to call support AGAIN to have the adjustment corrected...got another $8.24.
I WILL get what I should...I'm a tenatious SOB.
?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.