Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So uber supports emails me this morning talkn about there has been a report that I had a extra passenger n my car for pickup I'm like seriously... please ✋bye felicia...listening to drunk passengers now... not after I had six ppl pile up on my car drunk and another pax ride with three ppl drunk fighting about who was going back to hotel an who wasn't I'm like get outta my nbox unless you have something more important to say... smh sorry I just had to share this story with y'all

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I don't understand your story... Uber support is saying that a passenger reported you for accommodating their needs (albeit, an illegal ride, but nobody was hurt?)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't understand your story... Uber support is saying that a passenger reported you for accommodating their needs (albeit, an illegal ride, but nobody was hurt?)
Someone reported me sayin that I had another person in the car with me and they are threatening to deactivate my account but all y passengers last night was out of control n drunk I was shocked the full night cursing n drama it was going down in my Mazda bak seat smh

·
Registered
735 Posts
Someone reported me sayin that I had another person in the car with me and they are threatening to deactivate my account but all y passengers last night was out of control n drunk I was shocked the full night cursing n drama it was going down in my Mazda bak seat smh
They were complaining about the driver being in the car. They expected the driverless car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.