Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely moronic company who over hires expensive ivy league graduates to run a [email protected]#$ing cab company at the drivers(one's making the company money) expense.

Focusing on stupid sci fi movie crap like flying cars --something that will not be around mainstream for decades to come, at the expense of running a [email protected]#4ing cab company.

Uber is a gimp cab company that is digging its own grave as it tries to implement automated cars before that grave is covered over.

From experience when you have too many '"smart" ivy league people in one room decisions rarely get made and when they do they are horrendous decisions since they are usually the ideas so far out there they can't even be debated.

Uber office employees are all a bunch of entitled little pricks who trash our parks here in SF and walk around like their sh#$t don't stink. These people are lame idiots who support a company who slave people --who are in dire need of jobs --while working 16hr days.

UBER FU#$%ING SUCKS!

I recommend all driving for Uber to do what you can to get out. Its slave labor that pays far below minimum wage while making you liable.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell me more about this.

How do they trash the parks?
I grew up in SF. Over 30 years of my life going to this park. It was not until Uber and Twitter came to town that this started happening. uber employees have even defended this saying the city should provide them with big enough garbage cans. These employees are so entitled and spoiled by Uber and such that they act like this. Uber constantly throws parties for them and provides 5 star meals everyday, gives them massive bonuses, etc. Uber cleans up after them at work... my roommate is a software dev at Uber. Nice guy but even he thinks the culture is a bit sickening. Here are some photos of the park and a link of another tech company trashing it after their celebration:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dol...A8gQ_AUICigB&biw=1793&bih=991https://archives.

sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2015/07/23/multi-million-dollar-startup-celebrates-acquisition-by-trashing-dolores-park

I grew up in SF. Over 30 years of my life going to this park. It was not until Uber and Twitter came to town that this started happening. uber employees have even defended this saying the city should provide them with big enough garbage cans. These employees are so entitled and spoiled by Uber and such that they act like this. Uber constantly throws parties for them and provides 5 star meals everyday, gives them massive bonuses, etc. Uber cleans up after them at work... my roommate is a software dev at Uber. Nice guy but even he thinks the culture is a bit sickening. Here are some photos of the park and a link of another tech company trashing it after their celebration:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dol...A8gQ_AUICigB&biw=1793&bih=991https://archives.

sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2015/07/23/multi-million-dollar-startup-celebrates-acquisition-by-trashing-dolores-park
Again, 30 years of my life in this park and as soon as the tech entitled a holes came here, this sort of thing started happening, and to go as far as saying its the cities fault is maddening beyond words. I have to take my dog to this every Mon morning.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts

Again, 30 years of my life in this park and as soon as the tech entitled a holes came here, this sort of thing started happening, and to go as far as saying its the cities fault is maddening beyond words. I have to take my dog to this every Mon morning.
Isn't that what most of the city looks like? Apparently, from what I hear, the homeless have commandeered entire sections of SF, thanks to the coddling of them by your wonderful politicians. Defecating and urinating everywhere. Your city sounds dreadful to begin with. Any innocent women been shot by sanctuary city illegal criminals lately?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Completely moronic company who over hires expensive ivy league graduates to run a [email protected]#$ing cab company at the drivers(one's making the company money) expense.

Focusing on stupid sci fi movie crap like flying cars --something that will not be around mainstream for decades to come, at the expense of running a [email protected]#4ing cab company.

Uber is a gimp cab company that is digging its own grave as it tries to implement automated cars before that grave is covered over.

From experience when you have too many '"smart" ivy league people in one room decisions rarely get made and when they do they are horrendous decisions since they are usually the ideas so far out there they can't even be debated.

Uber office employees are all a bunch of entitled little pricks who trash our parks here in SF and walk around like their sh#$t don't stink. These people are lame idiots who support a company who slave people --who are in dire need of jobs --while working 16hr days.

UBER FU#$%ING SUCKS!

I recommend all driving for Uber to do what you can to get out. Its slave labor that pays far below minimum wage while making you liable.
OK thx for the insight on how you feel, JMO

·
7,197 Posts
I love Uber. I like making money whenever I want, while at the same time being there for my community. Who cares if my car depreciates? It's not like I'm going to have it forever.

*Grabs popcorn*
I love Uber. I like making money whenever I want, while at the same time enjoying driving manual transmission and interacting with interesting people. My car is already depreciated AF (because I bought it like that), so the more I drive it, the better off I am in my race against rust. I'll likely be able to sell it for almost what I paid for it, so my only true costs will have been gas/maintenance/repairs, which I can either choose to pay or sell the vehicle any time I want.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I love Uber. I like making money whenever I want, while at the same time being there for my community. Who cares if my car depreciates? It's not like I'm going to have it forever.

*Grabs popcorn*
I love Uber. I like making money whenever I want, while at the same time enjoying driving manual transmission and interacting with interesting people. My car is already depreciated AF (because I bought it like that), so the more I drive it, the better off I am in my race against rust. I'll likely be able to sell it for almost what I paid for it, so my only true costs will have been gas/maintenance/repairs, which I can either choose to pay or sell the vehicle any time I want.
There's a reason why I like you guys.

Ditto to everything.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
They are fully committed to selling their algo to investors in their flying transportation idea.
Tricking gullible investors to invest in pie-in-the-sky "moonshot" ideas like flying food deliveries & self-driving cars so they can get more cash to keep their money-bleeding ride-share service afloat is Uber's only commitment..

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Uber is a tech company. They have lost interest in their daily taxi operations. It only exists to collect data.

They are fully committed to selling their algo to investors in their flying transportation idea.

Read up on uber | elevate. https://www.uber.com/info/elevate/
IMO........UBER is a smoke and Mirrors Co, That can't wait to IPO in 2019, so the original Investors, can cash out on this $$ losing train wreck, I mean, Uber has made $$$ no $$$,lost $4.5 Billion in 2017, like whats there end game? They can't drive straight when it comes to self driving cars, Flying taxi's ROFLMAO, Drone deliveries for a hamburger? I mean how much will they charge to deliver a Hamburger by drone? Well lady the burger is $1.50, and the delivery charge is $220 + Tax, LMAO, how much does a drone cost? Notice the media never breaks down these costs? If Uber can't make $$ ride sharing, does any body believe these Over Educated [email protected][email protected][email protected] H%@%@% could make $$ with Drone deliveries , Flying Taxis except for some of there buddies in the media? I don't JMO

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts

UBER FU#$%ING SUCKS!

I thought Uber was run by washed up car salesmen, because the shady stuff they pull on drivers and passengers is right out of the Used Car Sales 101 textbook

·
Registered
53 Posts
I always feel the pax were the rejects..
Too poor to own a car..
Rely on someone to drive them around.
That's wierd. All my pax want to talk about is how awesome their lives are and how much money they spend on their boats, cabins, and ATVs.

...then I check my fares later to see how much these classy pax have tipped their super uber driver on their way to spend $200 on dinner and drinks...

And the disappointment resets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts