Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
What will happen is they will just run a sign on bonus period for new drivers so they can replace you right away. Or the instance that "drivers on strike" see a 4x surge they will go online.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Nobody makes real money with uber. Period. Impossible. If you own your car, with no payments and you pay for gas, insurance, repairs and you sit for HOURS waiting for that &%[email protected]!*ing PING. You ain't making SHIT.
I make $200 take home a day between Uber and LYFT. That's after gas and money set aside for maintenance. If you are sitting waiting for a ride you're an idiot.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
The pay is too low. You're being raped. You sit, wait and drive and pay for EVERYTHING and you make about $1.00 per hour after time and expenses. STRIKE. Turn off your app. Let everyone wait. Let UBER suffer.
They will wake up.
Why are you sitting at the airport if you aren't getting enough rides? Who wants to sit there for 2 hours and hope for a decent trip? Get out and drive in the rest of your area. Just because you can't make a go of it doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

·
Registered
504 Posts
"After time" your profit. You don't understand? Really? You go to the airport and sit and wait 2 hours then get a ride that pays $25 and you drive back to the airport or drive in traffic if you wish and you not get $12.50 per hour of driving time, and $6.25 per hour of driving and waiting time. Now pay for your car, insurance, taxes, and gas. You got $1 buck left. You're delusional if you think you're making minimum wage driving for UBer anywhere!

"After time" your profit. You don't understand? Really? You go to the airport and sit and wait 2 hours then get a ride that pays $25 and you drive back to the airport or drive in traffic if you wish and you not get $12.50 per hour of driving time, and $6.25 per hour of driving and waiting time. Now pay for your car, insurance, taxes, and gas. You got $1 buck left. You're delusional if you think you're making minimum wage driving for UBer anywhere!

Oh, so you're making $3 an hour after expenses and time sitting on your ass waiting for a ping? Congrats to you in Buffalo, NY. I live in the wealthiest county in America and make shit driving for uber.

"Time is what you're selling"
What you been smoking in Vegas Preston?

The surge is fake. Been watching it for 5 months. They fake it all the time! To get you to leave an area where you sit and wait, then you get to surge area and POOF, all gone. Every time

Nice family guy at Dulles this morning got there at 6:30am. First ping at 9:15am yet over 50 planes had landed! If he drove to DC and make $28 on the trip, his pay per hour of time and distance would be about $1 after all expenses. How do you feed your family driving for Uber?

Nobody makes real money with uber. Period. Impossible. If you own your car, with no payments and you pay for gas, insurance, repairs and you sit for HOURS waiting for that &%[email protected]!*ing PING. You ain't making SHIT.
Why are you sitting at the airport?? Stop that and maybe you won't be making $1 an hour.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
The pay is too low. You're being raped. You sit, wait and drive and pay for EVERYTHING and you make about $1.00 per hour after time and expenses. STRIKE. Turn off your app. Let everyone wait. Let UBER suffer.
They will wake up.
Ok heres the plan...you log off and stay off and the rest of us will begrudgingly pickup the paxs. On a serious note..I would only strike if its organized by a drivers union.. so start passing out union cards.

·
Registered
297 Posts
They will wake up.
Yeah i dont know what you are doing but my going after expenses is about 12 to 15

Oh, so you're making $3 an hour after expenses and time sitting on your ass waiting for a ping? Congrats to you in Buffalo, NY. I live in the wealthiest county in America and make shit driving for uber.

"Time is what you're selling"
What you been smoking in Vegas Preston?

The surge is fake. Been watching it for 5 months. They fake it all the time! To get you to leave an area where you sit and wait, then you get to surge area and POOF, all gone. Every time

Nice family guy at Dulles this morning got there at 6:30am. First ping at 9:15am yet over 50 planes had landed! If he drove to DC and make $28 on the trip, his pay per hour of time and distance would be about $1 after all expenses. How do you feed your family driving for Uber?

I...

Uhhh...

No...

Its called get the flight tracker and gauge about 5 to 10 people will uber or lyft per flight.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
They will wake up.
I've been on strike for 7 months now. Uber's still here with the same rateso_O

·
Registered
97 Posts
Turn off you app every Friday from 5pm to 6pm for the next 3 months. DO IT.
Save all of us. We are a team and Uber is messing with us everyday! WAKE UP!
Turn it OFF!
Make them get complaints and make them pay us the money we are all worth. Spread the word, worldwide.
NO APP ON from 5pm to 6pm every Friday
No problem for me to participate. They refuse to make adjustments to fares.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.