Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://uberpeople.net/attachments/image-jpeg.14245/

Test - All drivers, lets try a passive strike.

On the clock. Log off for 5 mins every 15, 30, 45, (60-00-12) minutes - log off for 5 mins. Ck your clock. All drivers, Try it.

Log off every 15 minutes for 5 minutes

Surges might happen if all drivers are off every 15 mins on the clock for 5 mins.

I am already on strike, I am 100% off unless there is a surge of 2X.

I believe that if readers are off, we can identify the newbies on the map and call their attention to come to this site and read all about it.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-leading-planned-national-strike-against-uber

·
Registered
971 Posts
If is a weekend then let's just not work at all that weekend. Anyway there will be drivers who will not do it because they want all the fares and they are to scared. Most full time drivers they make their money on the weekdays and the part timers will be fine without one weekend. We all survive before Uber right?

·
Registered
385 Posts
You should be driving lyft anyway. As far as drivers are concerned lyft isn't competition, it's the other app we have available to us and if you know the history, it's what made uber treat drivers better.
Nothing for nothing Lyft is no bargain, Short rides and they want you to chase jobs to Newark, Elizabeth and Passaic County from downtown JC/Hob. there out of their minds. I haven't aveage over 100 dollars a week doing Lyft.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Realistically , how many drivers actually a: know about this site and b: bother to visit, I don't think the message will get out to enough ppl to even make the slightest difference, the newest drivers will be out in force chasing the surges back and fourth, love the idea though

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Assume for a moment tips are added to the app. Now you can pay tax on them. You simply need to work on the passenger to elicit a cash tip.
Uber tell pax: "No to Tip" - Tip is included on the fare as drivers keep most of the fare.

If pax complaint about drivers asking for tip, that driver is at risk of being fire or deactivated.

Also, we do not mind paying our 20% to the IRS for every dollar, at least we would be keeping 80% of the tip and not $0.00 because of UBER.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts