Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I got a text from uber, stating that people made $80 per hour last night. Which I know is TOTAL bs, they are just trying to get drivers out there to drive. Why don't they try focusing on promoting for more riders instead of trying to get more drivers out there. Can't they have some common sense? I sure in heck didn't make $80 per hour last night.

Here is a screenshot to prove what uber is saying to people:
Screenshot_2015-08-29-13-04-25.png

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
So today I got a text from uber, stating that people made $80 per hour last night. Which I know is TOTAL bs, they are just trying to get drivers out there to drive. Why don't they try focusing on promoting for more riders instead of trying to get more drivers out there. Can't they have some common sense? I sure in heck didn't make $80 per hour last night.

Here is a screenshot to prove what uber is saying to people: View attachment 12552
Hmm.... Statistically, you'd expect average fares per hour to be a number such as $36.76 per hour, or $21.98, or 13.03. Not nice, round, even numbers such as $80/hr. Sure , they may have rounded the number up or down to $80/hr, but the problem is that their quoted revenues for drivers are always even, round numbers. Apparently drivers gross 70,000 in San Francisco, 90,000 in New York, $50/hr here, $80/hr there etc etc.

Just BS noob attempts at deceipt - they can't even make their fake numbers convincing, and they could choose any numbers they like o_O

·
Registered
297 Posts
Saying 10pm to 3am are peak hours is just another way of Uber begging drivers to take care of the drunks. $80/hr with crazy drunks or surge at 2.0 during 5am to 8am rush hour? I think I'll take the surge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts