Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got this email fro Uber asking to sent them a weekly summary from "any" ride share company and they would payme the amazing amourn od $10. Really? How low is that?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
So, I got this email fro Uber asking to sent them a weekly summary from "any" ride share company and they would payme the amazing amourn od $10. Really? How low is that?
Have been getting that email for like 6 months or more, it's a 100$ but feels like luck of self respect or something for doing it pondered on it when I was broke but nah

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'd be happy to send them my one to three rides per week.

Of course, since I never get email from uber I get no such offer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I refuse to give them the info for only $10. I do figure that they decide how much to give us hourly based on what they see in the statements.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
damn it's like 3am . Get some sleep , Uber will email you soon or later lol
I've never slept much.

Set my alarm for 9am to catch the walk of shame and church rides, but I notice that right now it's a 8minute wait at my house and most of Oakland for a ride, but SF is still 2 minutes in most areas.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
My guess is Uber wants to know if you're driving for Lyft because in case you file for unemployment in California ,you may not qualify for it if you're driving both Uber and Lyft per that driver in San Francisco who got it. Their case is being appealed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's $10 not $100. Here is the email:

Submit a payment statement,
Receive $10

Have experience driving on another sharing economy platform (i.e., Lyft, Instacart, etc.)? Receive $10 for a recent pay statement you submit from a sharing company other than Uber using the form below.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
It's $10 not $100. Here is the email:

Submit a payment statement,
Receive $10

Have experience driving on another sharing economy platform (i.e., Lyft, Instacart, etc.)? Receive $10 for a recent pay statement you submit from a sharing company other than Uber using the form below.
Look again cause they want 10 pay stubs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts