Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find uber really have a problem respecting people's time. There was two times I have issue with the app. First time I went to the hq, there were lots of people. I waited one hr plus for my turn. My issue is when passenger board, the app don't allow me to begin trip,. Nevertheless I drove my passenger to their destination. The staff adjusted on their laptop and told me the fare will be adjusted. Total three fare needs adjustment. Following week I found out from the statement only one fare is adjusted that means I have to go down to address the issue again. No problem for me I thought, since I have more unbill trips and uber didn't give me $100 for 60+ trips incentive. Queue for nearly an hour again, happy to know issue will be solve. Another week later I found out they miss something again. The. $100 is still not reflected in statement. So here I am at uber hq, where I have to queue again for
1) an issue that was brought up but not rectify when the staff so confidently say it is done
2) I was not allow to be the next few cuz they say everyone have to queue which I understand, but the mistake is not mine to begin with. So I am be penalise of my time because of their mistake
3) though I point out it would not be appropriate to require me to wait for an hour again coz mine is not first inquiry, but an issue not rectify by uber, the old uncle wearing specs didn't bother to even take the initiative to consider my situation, but ask me to proceed to waiting area and look for that staff who served me and ask if I could be next
4) the staff (young chap wearing specs, a bit meaty and tan, Chinese with medium short hair) told me to queue again despite being the one who handle my issue. When I pointed out it is not appropriate to waste my time for his mistake he point to the acrylic stand with a paper stating: pls do not approach this counter unless your name has been call.
To summarise uber wants me to know they don't care a **** about my time, they don't care if the mistake is on their part, they are the big shot here, so I either suck it up or **** it, cuz I don't deserve to be respected even at a mutual level.
I WANT TO THANKS UBER FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE WAITING AT THE WAITING AREA TO WRITE SHIT ABOUT THEM. AFTER THIS LONG SHIT MY NAME IS STILL NOWHERE TO BE SEEN ON THE VERY SMALL TV ON SUCH A BIG WAITING AREA. IT'S NOT THE QUEUING PART THAT BOILS ME, IT'S HOW THE STAFF ARE TRAIN TO NOT GIVE SHIT ABOUT DIFFERNT ISSUE AND TREAT THEM ALL THE SAME REGARDLESS WHERE THE ISSUE ARISE FROM. NO ATTEMP TO EVEN EMPATHISE WITH MY SITUATION IS MADE. Eg:YOU PURCHASE A BIG MC MEAL AT Mc DONALD BUT FIND OUT THAT MC CHICKEN BURGER IS GIVE TO YOU INSTEAD, WHEN YOU GET TO A TABLE. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO QUEUE AT A LONG WAITING LINE FOR THE STAFF TO RECTIFY THEIR MISTAKE.
IM SURE MANY DRIVERS RECEIVE THE SAME SHIT AS ME BEFORE.
KEEP IT UP, YOU SUCKS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, Uber has become the company that sophisticated thinkers on the left love to hate, with some calling for the startup, currently valued somewhere around $50 billion, to be socialized.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So .. You have being to the Uber wet market.. It's a same experience when go wet market. Queue an hour to just register your name. Then go wait in an area and don't know when your name will be called. Current partner payment issue problem is neglect by their staff or completely ignored, while the staff is happily entertaining new recruit.

Ya.. What a wonderful experience going to Uber wet market support centre.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts