Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber should be free after 11pm as drivers are not making money anyway sending me trips from 5 miles plus and last drop was 7.2 quid and I drove 3.5 miles to pick them up... what a joke... even rider beilieve what money am i making it’s a f joke... surge price should be stopped and set rates should be in place...

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Uber should be free after 11pm as drivers are not making money anyway sending me trips from 5 miles plus and last drop was 7.2 quid and I drove 3.5 miles to pick them up... what a joke... even rider beilieve what money am i making it's a f joke... surge price should be stopped and set rates should be in place...
Genuine question, why would you accept a job 3.5 miles away, I don't generally accept anything over 1 mile??

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too many slaves love their £3.75...probably most of them can’t speak or write so for them this is the only job... switch off the bloody app for an atleast after 11 you all idiots... let the price kick in and then pick up you slaves... lol myself too in it but I try lol

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
Uber should be free after 11pm as drivers are not making money anyway sending me trips from 5 miles plus and last drop was 7.2 quid and I drove 3.5 miles to pick them up... what a joke... even rider beilieve what money am i making it's a f joke... surge price should be stopped and set rates should be in place...
My advice is don't work at night unless it's at surge. If uber don't do surge at night then don't bother.

Uber is up the passengers rear so much it's forgotten all about the drivers. 2 home destination now which was useless anyway when it was 6 because it rarely took you any closer.

At daytime at least the peanuts are without the grief.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Just because you aren't making any money doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

This really is a very simple problem with a very simple solution, if you aren't making money after 11pm then don't work after 11pm.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i don’t fancy working at 11 no one does but there should be boost for driver to make them motivated toward this job is to give them extra. And I am home now can’t be bothered anymore and yes Uber sucks they don’t give a damn about drivers as we are used bunch of idiots who are now stuck and basically promoting Uber till Uber’s goes driverless and kick all slaves out this trade...

Last week they started this insurance things which is bullshit how many of drivers would claim this??? Not many.

They should offer free ph insurance if they want to help drivers and then say you are not alone atleast something comes out from there pocket..hope they lose the case next month and then they will shit themselves as Uber ipo next year and they can’t offered to lose london out of it all the investors will doubt and everyone will sell their stock.. let’s hope all...

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
Well i don't fancy working at 11 no one does but there should be boost for driver to make them motivated toward this job is to give them extra. And I am home now can't be bothered anymore and yes Uber sucks they don't give a damn about drivers as we are used bunch of idiots who are now stuck and basically promoting Uber till Uber's goes driverless and kick all slaves out this trade...

Last week they started this insurance things which is bullshit how many of drivers would claim this??? Not many.

They should offer free ph insurance if they want to help drivers and then say you are not alone atleast something comes out from there pocket..hope they lose the case next month and then they will shit themselves as Uber ipo next year and they can't offered to lose london out of it all the investors will doubt and everyone will sell their stock.. let's hope all...
And it's not busy becasue they can't get it through their thick heads that there's too many drivers for the amount of work there is. If there were half as many drivers you would earn much much more and the poor cheapos would have to wait an extra 3 mins for their crap ride. Wow that's too much time becasue they just spent last 6 hours in pub so 3 mins would kill them.

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Blimey!!! did he buy his KOL pass? still uses A-Z map, he doesn't know about electronic maps like google maps. What a backward warboys!!!

They should offer free ph insurance if they want to help drivers
That is what it is, free ph uber partner driver insurance. Heaven forbids it, if any accidents happen to a uber partner driver, while on the road and online, s/he can claim insurance entitlement.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Blimey!!! did he buy his KOL pass? still uses A-Z map, he doesn't know about electronic maps like google maps. What a backward warboys!!!

That is what it is, free ph uber partner driver insurance. Heaven forbids it, if any accidents happen to a uber partner driver, while on the road and online, s/he can claim insurance entitlement.
When you'll use one than you will understand why people still use it, and why they are going to keep using it.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts

Little tinge of green there me thinks........

Never give anything away, I really doubt anyone did so well this weekend, unless well is £10phr gross.
I've never seen as many ph vehicles parked up as I did yesterday, they seemed to be in every area I was taken.
Was quiet for me yesterday tbf.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Little tinge of green there me thinks........

I've never seen as many ph vehicles parked up as I did yesterday, they seemed to be in every area I was taken.
Was quiet for me yesterday tbf.
It wasn't quiet for me, the problem this week has been Uber playing with the damm surge. Saturday night to be able to make anything decent we need some good surge jobs. My highest fare was £17, this says alot.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts