Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I get a ping Monday night it's about 10pm, and 2 dudes jump in the ride and says" Just take us to the closest place that sells cigarettes and alcohol " My first instinct was to tell them to get the **** out of my car, but it was a slow night, and there was no traffic. So I'm like **** it let's roll. I drive to a liquor store 7 blocks and took back home. Right when I was about to give the pax 3 stars he hands me a $10 for my trouble. The pax definitely earn his 5 stars for tipping,but he get his shots of Petron, so it's all good.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Android 3.47.0

Looks like the one I've had for a week. I can see earnings now. Not sure about pax info, this is my day off

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
My screen looks like this now after hitting the clipboard button. And I could see pax rating before accepting

Android
Communication Device Gadget Font Screenshot Portable communications device

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My screen looks like this now after hitting the clipboard button. And I could see pax rating before accepting

Android
View attachment 11076
I usually shake the phone. Sometimes that fixes it, but other times it just tells me a generic fortune, like When body shots run wild, drink what you can, and let the rest drip from tips on Heaven.

·
Premium Member
10,848 Posts
Sooo. .....there is a new drink in town ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts