1. English lessons for all the new drivers they are singing up? No this isn't racist - this is a service industry Australia where is helps if you speak English!
2. Come in for 20 minutes, we need you to sign up another 5 drivers because we are about to deactivate your arse along with 3 other people because our pax are self entitled ****s.
3. We need 20 minutes to explain why you aren't earning nearly as much as we said you would make.
Apparently there has been a mass exodus of drivers out the door. Uber have been running driver recruitment ads on local radio stations non stop all last week. All is not lost. Partners may now use backup plan A.
1. Pull up at usual Uber hot spot night clubs, hotels etc when there are queues.
2. Jump out and yell "Uber anyone needing a lift ?"
3. Tell pax your phone got wet during storm and isn't working properly can you pay cash ? Use Atm's if need be.
4. Charge double or triple normal Uber fare everytime explaining price surging.
5. Keep all monies to yourself. Pay no tax, Gst Uber 20%
6. Never get caught by transport inspectors.
Uber have had their monopoly too good for too long. Uber need to clean up their act ! We say to Uber what's wrong ? Don't like competition ???
A forum community dedicated to Uber drivers and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about taxes, documents, visas, travel, car care, finances, banking, maintenance, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!