Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Yup they are :) hasn't helped much for since a lot of customers haven't updated their apps yet, but am sorta seeing an uptick in tips

I saw a video on YouTube saying that Yber is sending out texts to customers reminding them to rate their drivers. I have $18 in tip adjustments which is a lot more than usual. Anyone else seeing this?

Man I really hope this is true that would be great
Could you post the link for those of us that want to watch the video please

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup they are :) hasn't helped much for since a lot of customers haven't updated their apps yet, but am sorta seeing an uptick in tips

Could you post the link for those of us that want to watch the video please
Hallelujah its about fcking time!

Rating went up to

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't noticed tips yet but yes, my rating went up 2pts. the last few weeks to 99. After 2000+ deliveries it usually doesn't move much at all. I'll wait for the tips next week, maybe?????? :)
You will eventually see results. While it still wont guarantee tips, our chances of getting a tip increase significantly and thats all we can really ask for

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I saw a video on YouTube saying that Yber is sending out texts to customers reminding them to rate their drivers. I have $18 in tip adjustments which is a lot more than usual. Anyone else seeing this?

Man I really hope this is true that would be great
I'm surprised Uber is not encouraging tipping as much as possible that would be a great excuse to pass less

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.