Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What cars are used for Uber Select in Los Angeles? Is there a link to what cars are used for each class of service

·
Registered
94 Posts
Only the highest quality partners with vehicles that meet stringent criteria are eligible to receive uberSELECT requests . Uber requirement .

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Only the highest quality partners with vehicles that meet stringent criteria are eligible to receive uberSELECT requests . Uber requirement .
Where did you get this re: "only the highest quality partners"?

Reactions: Driverish

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Got it from uber email .
Interesting. I wonder what they mean. I was understanding that there was no different with respect to the driver. It was the car that determines who drives Select. Perhaps with the requirement that the new Select drivers take a certain amount of X rides before driving Select, they are upping the requirements.

Reactions: Optimus Uber

·
Registered
70 Posts
The list itself is absurd. Audi A3??? A Toyota Camry is bigger than a A3. And a sport sedan is absolutely not a luxury vehicle. My teenage son knows more about car classifications than these pinheads. Incidentally; a pinhead still qualifies as UBERX, despite being considerably smaller than a 2016 Taurus Limited.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
X1 ? A3? Wouldn't be happy being picked up with these. For me ordering select should be about comfort and a little class, even my select car should barely qualify IMO but it does and pax seem to like it. Actually my XL car is more comfortable than my select car

1 - 20 of 22 Posts