1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks for sharing that, it is important info that all drivers should be made aware of. may open some eyes that have been walking around in an uber fog. In the light of declining rates for drivers everywhere, I wonder what percentage of 2 biilion is directly attributable to the decease in rates and the increase to ubers percentage. I'd wager significant! Also good reminder about Partnership Agreement.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Thanks for sharing that, it is important info that all drivers should be made aware of. may open some eyes that have been walking around in an uber fog. In the light of declining rates for drivers everywhere, I wonder what percentage of 2 biilion is directly attributable to the decease in rates and the increase to ubers percentage. I'd wager significant! Also good reminder about Partnership Agreement.
Horseshit. Maybe 2 billion yen? And it's not ridesharing!
u might try reading the Reuters article; if not "ridesharing" then what?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Uber will only push our wages down more as they look to boost their own bottem line. This is why we need new rules that protect drivers and don't allow us to get shafted by uber. We deserve min wage and or expense reimbursements

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I'd like company driving gloves.
POST # 8/poopy: Major Guffaw!
Man, are You Chan-
neling Stephen Colbert/Daniel Tosh/
Howie Mandel/Chris Rock and Steven
Wright....simultaneously, or WHAT!?

Pardon my Oversight of Your Reaching
Well-Known Status about 16 days ago.
You have ALSO attained a Listing in the
100%+ers Approval Ratings (see link be-
low) by CRUSHING IT! B-B-B-B-BOOYAH!
Currently at 145.866%, this puts You into
Rarified Air Indeed. How does it feel to
be 2/3 of Your way to UPNF Sainthood?
Well-done, Sir!

https://uberpeople.net/posts/338664

Bison Enjoys Chortling.

·
Registered
413 Posts
No thanks. Most people with a clue understand why stealing the term from a previous concept that in no way resembles uber is dumb. Most intelligent people call it tnc or ridesourcing.
These people you speak of wouldn't they also only comment on articles they have actually read?

" YOU AND YOUR INFORMATION ARE LIKE GOLD. BEWARE OF CLAIM JUMPERS! "

·
Registered
413 Posts
VALUATION UPDATE : 70 BILLION http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/24/one-more-billion/?ncid=rss
That's a HUGE number! All time high and good for #1 spot of all time

VALUATION : July 2015 - 51 Billion
June 2014 - 17 Billion
Aug. 2013 - 3.5 Billion
Nov. 2011 - 330 Million

T. Kolonick suggests IPO could still be years away. ( yea, if at all, they have a mountain of lawsuits to get through all over the world and many more on the way )
He does NOT want IPO because it would be like kryptonite to Superman or like when the curtain gets pulled back when they get to OZ.

Two words; GOING PUBLIC ! and the Silver Bullets that come in that package are :
DISCLOSURE, TRANSPARENCY, CLARITY, ACCURACY, REGULATIONS, AUDIT, ETHICS, MANDATORY
HE'S F***ED

" YOU AND YOUR INFORMATION ARE LIKE GOLD. BEWARE OF CLAIM JUMPERS! "

1 - 12 of 12 Posts