Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I wonder how some drivers could read this, about the efforts Uber goes through to avoid law enforcement, yet not believe that those same programmers are writing code to manipulate the drivers with fake surge zones, etc.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"In Las Vegas, local taxi regulators confronted an Uber driver while wearing ski masks ." WTF ?
Those A holes in the ski masks were not TA, they were taxi company owners who had themselves deputized by the TA to ensure the sting was carried out in manner they felt was appropriate. Guns drawn swat style...
The Nevada Taxicab Authority (TA) has always been nothing more than a government sponsored, armed enforcement wing of the Las Vegas Taxi Cartel.

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
I wonder how some drivers could read this, about the efforts Uber goes through to avoid law enforcement, yet not believe that those same programmers are writing code to manipulate the drivers with fake surge zones, etc.
Yup. Yesterday at Sam Boyd stadium uber surge at sams town and not at the stadium

1 - 8 of 8 Posts