I know that Uber Scheduled Rides have been discussed before on the forum, but I'm still not clear on a few points.
- Is there any way for drivers to distinguish a scheduled ride from a normal ride, before or after start?
- Do Scheduled Rides tend to be "longer", more profitable trips (like airports)?
- If so, do you allow more time before jumping on the cancel fee immediately after waiting 5 minutes?
- Is the cancel fee the same as a normal ride, double, or varies by city?
- Have you personally seen a scheduled ride with surge pricing in effect when the driver gets the request?
- What do you tell the PAX when asked about scheduled rides?
- What do you think of Lyft trying to introduce a more "driver-friendly" version, described here?