Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
This law firm is investigating whether the Santander Lease Program offered through Uber is valid or enforceable under California law. Please feel free to contact them if you have any questions or information regarding the legality of this lease program, and/or would like to know more about your rights under California law as they relate to the continued enforcement of this lease program and/or the lawfulness of any expenses you may have paid as a result of this lease program.

Hardin & Associates

4100 Newport Place, Suite 800

Newport Beach, CA 92660

(949) 337-4810

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
This would be like an employer hiring you and offering a car allowance, you buy the appropriate car for the job then they cut your pay and slash the car allowance.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Yes he is! Also, charged with felony counts, needs to resign.
Detroit's former mayor Kwame Kilpatrick fled to Texas. I really think he was preparing for a Run To The Border. Anyway, he left his wife (Compton) Carlita behind and was last seen in a prison. She landed a job in one of your cities recreation departments (if I'm not mistaken) and was fired for getting her hand caught in a cookie jar/petty cash drawer. Something around <$50.

What's going on there? Could it possibly be worse than Detroit or $hitcago?

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Detroit's former mayor Kwame Kilpatrick fled to Texas. I really think he was preparing for a Run To The Border. Anyway, he left his wife Carlita behind. She landed a job in one of your cities recreation departments (if I'm not mistaken) and was fired for getting her hand caught in a cookie jar/petty cash drawer.

What's going on there? Could it possibly be worse than Detroit or $hitcago?
State level govt in Austin just as bad as either one of those cities.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
State level govt in Austin just as bad as either one of those cities.
Wow, who woulda thunk? I heard San Antonio was some type of heaven on earth but I saw some video on liveleak that sure made it seem like it was shot in East Detroit or South Central.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts